maverick528

Comments for Miss Primedice 2017 contest

3 hours ago, mmhaimhai said:

Daddy @maverick528 count my 100k as well. Know its not that huge amount but i would also like to help you and hope you got more fund for all the girls who made effort. I maybe part of the contest but i didnt join mainly for the prize but more of participating on forum's activity. Goodluck girls. @Carollzinha where's your entry?many of us our waiting..lol

No, no and no.

You are one of the contestants, you should GET something, not give.

TY very much anyway for your good heart.

You can save that for the Mr. Primedice contest......

6 hours ago, ampula said:

OMG guys

if you read carefully you will find in Miss PrimeDice Forum 2017 contest topic this:

After contest will over i will create new poll topic with all contestans usernames and we will vote and comment there. We will pick Miss, 1st Vicemiss and 2nd Vicemiss

@ampula I am not going to erase your post, all comments are welcome here.

I think your contest was disorganized from the start, just take this as an advice, you can always learn from mistakes.

You changed the rules after the contest started; there should be a topic just for pics and nobody understood that, some comments were erased, and some were not.

I think we all understood what you are commenting that the 3 top contestants will get a prize, and we are not against that. What you must understand is that all the other ladies took pictures, uploaded them, changed clothes, etc., and I think its fair that they get a small consolation prize for taking the courage to be here.

It complements your giveaway, we are not competing against you, its for the ladies NOT in the top 3.

13 minutes ago, NorisaCorme said:

HI guys, where i can see the pictures xD? also is possible to choose miss primedice by her betting skills? (sorry i don't know if is "by", "due to" or another proposition)

https://forum.primedice.com/topic/24832-miss-primedice-forum-2017-contest

The voting poll has not started yet Norisa, and I suppose you can vote for anyone that you like for whatever reasons you feel are right.

You can also participate if you want....

4 hours ago, kimpotxx said:

Why not caroll? Im waiting for your entry as well. 

And you @kimpotxx???  :D

Edited by maverick528

Thank you tatay @maverick528 for posting this! You're so kind that's why you're my tatay :P Thanks sweet @Carollzinha and to all who wants to help all the participants. Personally, i didn't join the contest just for the prize but to prove that i'm a real girl :P Coz some here are doubting all the ladies of this conmunity. Whoever will win the contest, advance congrats girl! 

On 11 July 2017 at 23:55, maverick528 said:

I am opening this topic so that ppl can post their comments here about MissPD 2017 contest, because if u post comments in the contest topic they are deleted (or not, depends on who are you).

The rules of the MissPd 2017 contest apparently permit that ppl can make posts if they are offering giveaways for the contestants.

"Just those who wants to contribute to the award leave message here what amount and for what you send it to me."

I made yesterday a post that was deleted 30 secs later, as all my other posts, so I´m posting it again here:

I dont think its fair that only the 3 top MissPD contestans get a prize.

All the other ladies should get at least a small consolation prize because they spent their time and work on preparation, shooting the pics and uploading.

So I want to donate at least 3k sats (as my funds allow in the moment)  for each contestant not in the top 3, it is very few money I know but I expect somebody else will contribute too....

That's so thoughtful of you @maverick528. I would like to congratulate all of you girls for having the guts to participate here, you are all winners for me.To all of you, wishing you good luck and enjoy this moment. ?

Lots of ❤️ ❤️❤️

Edited by Tintin
Edit

On 11.7.2017 at 17:55, maverick528 said:

comments in the contest topic they are deleted (or not, depends on who are you).

Yeah... I did get that as well somehow. However I think there should be some consistency and to be honest the topic actually is only for the girls to post their entry. PD has just failed to make a related discussion topic for it. So thanky @maverick528 for this topic...
Every girl that was brave enough to join the contest and put photos up for the world to see has deserved some sort of acknowledgement price.

On 7/13/2017 at 14:00, ampula said:

OMG guys

if you read carefully you will find in Miss PrimeDice Forum 2017 contest topic this:

After contest will over i will create new poll topic with all contestans usernames and we will vote and comment there. We will pick Miss, 1st Vicemiss and 2nd Vicemiss

well ofc,they already read carefully what you've mentioned on your topic but they jus wanted to help some for the prize pot :) since they know that all the contestants deserved it as a consolation prize :)

6 minutes ago, bloomy said:

well ofc,they already read carefully what you've mentioned on your topic but they jus wanted to help some for the prize pot :) since they know that all the contestants deserved it as a consolation prize :)

Good chance or they just want to create something for themselves, do you want to join bloom?

I am sorry to rain on all the fine ladies but I am going to have to add my name here as well. Caroll pointed out that I posted my application in the wrong thread and will repost here to claim my crown.

3 hours ago, maverick528 said:

Please all the ppl that want to contribute for the Miss PD 2017 consolation prizes for the contestants, NOW is the time.

I will wait until 25th July to see if somebody remembers this.......

Please wait until the top winners be paid because they picked 5 winners so we don't know if all the 5 will get reward or only 3

1 hour ago, Nimfomanka said:

When I receive my prize, I will say my job. Do not doubt, I will honestly dispose of my prize, and many will be together with my gifts!:)

That's so sweet and thoughtful of you. Congrats girl you deserve it ;) Hopefully you'll have a Mr. Primedice hehe

3 hours ago, Carollzinha said:

Please wait until the top winners be paid because they picked 5 winners so we don't know if all the 5 will get reward or only 3

TY Caroll. Lets wait and see what happens.

1 hour ago, ravenyvolle said:

Yes prizes has not been sent yet. Would love to give 200k as well @maverick528. ?

For Mr. PD ?

Sent as well..

Some girls have different names on forum and PD so if by any chance I forgot anyone please just let me know

Just in case that someone else wants to tip the girls, here is a list with all their PD names (@maverick528 list is with their forum username, sometimes not the same as in PD):

Prinzsarhea

liliangkasa

gramedia

joanna0607

Llovelynn28

kulets

Milica

btcAlice

Bes19

Tib1213

connesa

mmhaimhai

jamelyn

gideons

Jenn09

Edited by Carollzinha

22 minutes ago, Carollzinha said:

Sent as well..

Some girls have different names on forum and PD so if by any chance I forgot anyone please just let me know

Just in case that someone else wants to tip the girls, here is a list with all their PD names (@maverick528 list is with their forum username, sometimes not the same as in PD):

Prinzsarhea

liliangkasa

gramedia

joanna0607

Llovelynn28

kulets

Milica

btcAlice

Bes19

Tib1213

connesa

mmhaimhai

jamelyn

gideons

Jenn09

TY Caroll !! I will use your list as well.

TY very much to Oleg who also tipped.