maverick528

Comments for Miss Primedice 2017 contest

I am opening this topic so that ppl can post their comments here about MissPD 2017 contest, because if u post comments in the contest topic they are deleted (or not, depends on who are you).

The rules of the MissPd 2017 contest apparently permit that ppl can make posts if they are offering giveaways for the contestants.

"Just those who wants to contribute to the award leave message here what amount and for what you send it to me."

I made yesterday a post that was deleted 30 secs later, as all my other posts, so I´m posting it again here:

I dont think its fair that only the 3 top MissPD contestans get a prize.

All the other ladies should get at least a small consolation prize because they spent their time and work on preparation, shooting the pics and uploading.

So I want to donate at least 3k sats (as my funds allow in the moment)  for each contestant not in the top 3, it is very few money I know but I expect somebody else will contribute too....

Thanks @maverick528 for kind heart hehe yes ofc atlease conso will do bec all the participants are deserving :) yea we dont have rights to comment there so we need to post are comments/suggestions here maybe :)

30 minutes ago, Jenn09 said:

Thanks @maverick528 for kind heart hehe yes ofc atlease conso will do bec all the participants are deserving :) yea we dont have rights to comment there so we need to post are comments/suggestions here maybe :)

ty very much for your comments Jen.

This topic is open for ANY comment about MissPD contest, not just talking about the prizes.

I understand that the other topic is just for pics, so this topic is open to everybody.

My topic, my rulez.

38 minutes ago, Bes19 said:

Aww that's a good idea since everyone who will participate will exert efforts. And that POLL shit, the one with many friends will win lol 

true.. the one who has lot of friends bcoz of that poll will win surely. so how about us. we dont have lot of friends here so maybe noone will vote for us. maybe the pd staff only will choose not the community. 

30 minutes ago, neya said:

true.. the one who has lot of friends bcoz of that poll will win surely. so how about us. we dont have lot of friends here so maybe noone will vote for us. maybe the pd staff only will choose not the community. 

I will vote for you ;) Hopefully this won't go on a cooking show as i've heard there are lots of chef here (If you know what i mean sis xD). Good luck sis you got my vote ;)

Nice one daddy such a good heart of you. I pretty agree to @Bes19 and @neya poll are in favor of those who have lots of friends just like how rep upvote works even you post really nonsense topic and you have lots of friend to throw you their upvotes surely youll be a hero..lol..so i think it would be a good idea if there would just a pannel of judges consisting staffs to make decision regarding the contest just like on fanart and gif competition held by zoltan and brais.

Good idea to open a discussion thread regarding the contest because the person who created that thread told everyone not to comment about the entries. I will add some to the prize pot if I get my hands on a few satoshis.

On 7/11/2017 at 16:55, maverick528 said:

I am opening this topic so that ppl can post their comments here about MissPD 2017 contest, because if u post comments in the contest topic they are deleted (or not, depends on who are you).

The rules of the MissPd 2017 contest apparently permit that ppl can make posts if they are offering giveaways for the contestants.

"Just those who wants to contribute to the award leave message here what amount and for what you send it to me."

I made yesterday a post that was deleted 30 secs later, as all my other posts, so I´m posting it again here:

All the other ladies should get at least a small consolation prize because they spent their time and work on preparation, shooting the pics and uploading.

So I want to donate at least 3k sats (as my funds allow in the moment)  for each contestant not in the top 3, it is very few money I know but I expect somebody else will contribute too....

I think this is a wise decision mate, as it will encourage them to participate in future contest... Am running a low bank, but as soon as I lay my hands on bits, I will send some to you as part of my sincere contribution. Good luck to everyone who is contesting. 

19 minutes ago, Juniorokogun said:

I think this is a wise decision mate, as it will encourage them to participate in future contest... Am running a low bank, but as soon as I lay my hands on bits, I will send some to you as part of my sincere contribution. Good luck to everyone who is contesting. 

ty very much, when I wrote the topic I was really low on my account, now Im a bit better of funds, hope that I don´t bust before this contest ends so that I can give a bit more to each of the contestants......

Girls, does not matter who will be in top 3 but all of you can count on me as well.. 

So as we have 17 entrances so far I can't promise much but at least 10k for each one of you that won't be in top 3 I am going to help you @maverick528.. So girls, you already have a minimum of 13k for now..

If everyone could help with a small amount that will not hurt your balance I am pretty sure we could do it even better and support our sweety girls :x 

@Jenn09 @neya @boykamatis @Gidi @Zy15 @lili angkasa @jamelyn @mmhaimhai @connesa @ravenyvolle @Tib1213 @Danica22 @kwetiaw_goreng @jm16ramos @Bes19 @btcAlice @Milica

I can't talk about others but I hope my streamers can help with some satoshis as well for the girls.. what about @OlegBarca @shinjo @Bubbura??? ^_^

1 hour ago, Carollzinha said:

Girls, does not matter who will be in top 3 but all of you can count on me as well.. 

So as we have 17 entrances so far I can't promise much but at least 10k for each one of you that won't be in top 3 I am going to help you @maverick528.. So girls, you already have a minimum of 13k for now..

If everyone could help with a small amount that will not hurt your balance I am pretty sure we could do it even better and support our sweety girls :x 

@Jenn09 @neya @boykamatis @Gidi @Zy15 @lili angkasa @jamelyn @mmhaimhai @connesa @ravenyvolle @Tib1213 @Danica22 @kwetiaw_goreng @jm16ramos @Bes19 @btcAlice @Milica

I can't talk about others but I hope my streamers can help with some satoshis as well for the girls.. what about @OlegBarca @shinjo @Bubbura??? ^_^

Thank you sweety for ur support.we ara waiting for ur entry too.mwah

On 7/11/2017 at 23:55, maverick528 said:

Come on buddy, :) You heart is so big enough, appreciated your effort to gather funds for us. Thank you!

1 hour ago, Carollzinha said:

By the way :D Where's your entry @Carollzinha we are waiting for you :) by the way, Thank you so much! More bless to you my friend.

On 7/11/2017 at 23:55, maverick528 said:

Thank you so much for your generosity.. i just submitted my pictures but surely felt like i won already because of people like you who shows appreciation on all of us who joined. Thanks

5 hours ago, Carollzinha said:

Of course @Carollzinha I'm ready to help!

5 hours ago, Carollzinha said:

Thanks girl.. but yeah we are waiting for your entry.. hehe

This gonna sound bad but I think everyone is a winner. Haha lets just split the price for everyone. I want to nominate my girlfriend but shes shy and busy right now haha peace my love! xD

Besides that, lets not judge only by their looks but personality too.

6 minutes ago, ampula said:

OMG guys

if you read carefully you will find in Miss PrimeDice Forum 2017 contest topic this:

After contest will over i will create new poll topic with all contestans usernames and we will vote and comment there. We will pick Miss, 1st Vicemiss and 2nd Vicemiss

I don't see a problem when users are contributing to your giveaway why do you have to cry about everything? 

First, you bash @WolfBainand others telling them they are posting rubbish and now when a separate thread is made to talk about the contest, you're here again having a problem lol

Daddy @maverick528 count my 100k as well. Know its not that huge amount but i would also like to help you and hope you got more fund for all the girls who made effort. I maybe part of the contest but i didnt join mainly for the prize but more of participating on forum's activity. Goodluck girls. @Carollzinha where's your entry?many of us our waiting..lol

2 minutes ago, Carollzinha said:

I am not joining this contest.. I am so damn shy and don't really like to take pictures :P 

Why not caroll? Im waiting for your entry as well. 

10 hours ago, Carollzinha said:

awww thank you so much Carol :x

Thank you a lot for investing in those of us who won't become top-3! Please do your entry to the contest, you look very beautiful and I believe you can win this one! Moreover, I think your entry will encourage more girls to participate in the contest as well!