Sign in to follow this  
simonlyra479

faucet to 650k to 1k sats

So i was playing with faucet then decided to play with 1100x with 44 sats basebet and 1.5% on lose. then started rolling. While rolling i was on facebook and playing slither.io (Snake game) Then i was having fun playing slither.io because my snake got big. I think i was playing like 45 mins already. so i checked back to see if it just busted my faucet. but i was having fun and ddnt notice i hit 1100x 3 times. i was on 650k sats wager already. Hahahaha! But when i checked it i got 1k sats left. So if i ddnt have fun with slither.io i should have saw that i won like 650k sats already. Playing 2 games then having fun on the other. What a waste. hope i hit it 3 times again! But i wonder if i hit it 4 times i should have won like 0.05 or more. because my last bet was 9k sats. too bad.

= This legit happened lost 0.03 to me already while multitasking I always tell people its almost like PD can sense when you are not paying attention and sheet

bomb your account with reds this happened to me so much I do ever move from my cpu and those high risk strats you simply cannot move lol

300 frenchmen cant be wrong. Stay focused always :)xD

Primedice.jpg

i think while on auto bet just glue to the screen and watch the roll moving green red forget about playing two games at a time. I hv suffered two times with autobet bcos i didn't focus and check properly

1. While on auto bet I glanced at the chat and something caught my attention on chat when I shifted to autobet I had busted all leaving a penny. 

2. These days I observe that in autobet the roll slider is moving slow sometimes even after changing the seed. So I thought the auto bet has stopped and went away to return and see all gone. 

So, be careful in auto bets and good luck