momo

Time for a vacation

I'm gonna leave for a retreat in a few days and I'll be there for about a month or so. I'll be trekking through parts of Europe and meeting up with friends and family along the way, should be a good time. :)

More than likely not gonna have reliable internet access and even if I do I probably won't use it. So I guess I'll see you guys in a month(even though I'm still here for a few more days lol).

Have any of you gone on vacation recently?

Working in a company that needs service 24/7 is gonna be hard for people like me to file for a vacation leave. If I have a chance then I will go right away to the beach even though it is rainy season here. I plan to go there with my loved ones only and not my officemates. You cannot help but sometimes talk about work if you go with them lol. :P So in order to relax, choose another circle of friends or just your family.

1 hour ago, lukasondro94 said:

Can u help me with destination of my holidays? I cannot make a choice :D 

its all depends on your salary, ( your pocket ;) ) you can find cheap places where to pass the holiday, and if you are rich enough i can suggest you better places :D 

I think vacation is important and must be. the problem is that the financial situation is still not optimal for taking a vacation. I think I will still gamble first at Primedice for the next few days. I hope profit will be with me. hahahahaha ....
for friends who are on vacation or having fun on the beach with family ..., I will follow, surely ... because I also need a vacation ...

In the next few days I will take a vacation to one of the biggest cities in Indonesia, Medan. Maybe only for 2-3 days there. But clearly this is a very pleasant thing. I will also have the opportunity to watch the Endgame Avengers there. Because in my home area there were no cinema facilities

I have not been on a vacation for quite some time, to be honest. I would strongly recommend small islands, such as the Maldives or Mauritius. It is extremely pleasant, and super relaxing, especially if you have a stressful job.