Coingiver

Travel back or forward in time?

Would you want to travel back in time to want year:______ location:________    why:_______________

would you want to travel into the future what year:______  location: ________  Why: _______________ 

I want to travel back to the day that's a Toshi Nakamoto create a bit coins and be one of the first investors I was already one of the first investors by 2013 but I wish that I was there earlier.

It's mind blowing all of us to this day it's up to thousand $300 USD 

I want to travel back the time when my dad is still alive , year 2014 I want him to be happy & to feel loved coz I never did it when he is still alive & i regret it so much :( ?

I want to go to future i think 2020 when btc will become 10k $  by that time my btc now will multiply & earn so much btc by then...

Perhaps in the future, what to see what people have achieved, 
And if in the past, then that would get rich :D

I think I’ll like to travel back in time to correct somethings I did wrong, like not buying bitcoin when it just started.

I would want to travel back to 2018, when i first transferred bitcoin to to pd, then leave it there without betting and travel back to this present time

Definitely would go back in time. All these new gadgets are nice in some ways but they seem to make people a bit anti-social and hermits who never leave their home. I miss simpler days when I always carried some loose change with me in case I had to use a payphone and most phones were still rotary type, big cars and cheap petrol, old school gambling slots and video poker long before TITO and "penny slots" became the new thing, clicking of IBM Selectric typewriters at school, all the kids outside playing on a nice sunny day, and when you actually knew your neighbours like they were family. I could go on but I think you get the point especially those who grew up in late 1960s to mid 1980s. The only thing that has stayed the same is Queen Elizebeth being Monarch of Canada the entire time.