Jenn09

from 10k sats to .004 to 0

earlier i manage to make .004 from my 10k sats from a tip to someone then follow some strat to a friend of mine, luckily i manage to make .004 i should stop there cuz i feel that it will take back to me & didn't listen to my instinct for an hours of making profits i bust in a mins :( sad life :'(

Edited by Jenn09

1 hour ago, Jenn09 said:

earlier i manage to make .004 from my 10k sats from a tip to someone then follow some strat to a friend of mine, luckily i manage to make .004 i should stop dare cuz i feel that it will take back to me & didn't listen to my instinct for an hours of making profits i bust in a mins :( sad life :'(

yeah thats really sad. maybe you must be less greedy next time

So sorry Jenn, but the positive thing is you made an amazing job getting from 10K to 0.004, and if u did it once, you can make it again.

Happened something similar to me yesterday, I was telling in PD chat that I was so happy because I lost 50% of my money but recovered it in just half an hour, and 5 minutes later I busted ALL....

Hope you get a lot of greens now and you can recover fully...

Oh that's really sad sis jenn! Remember like 2 days ago it happened to me and sis @mmhaimhai lol We told ourselves that this will be our last roll but we didn't listen to our instinct until we bust all our balance lol We are really sisters coz we're both stubborn :PxD

once you reach 400k you should be save 200k or more then u play slow .again u reach 400k you can cashout. if you loss then u redeposit.