ullikah

Casual nudity...

Yesterday while having supper I whatched a documentary about "casual nudity". Basically people who like / prefer to be naked. Not in a sexual way but generally because it makes them feel more free.
It made me think if it would make me feel more free or better and I noticed an educational inhibitor kicking in saying, that is wrong or inapropriate, could offend other people, I would feel ashamed, others will surely judge me being a pervert and so on...
That really where my main concerns about it all... the thought / question of if it would make me feel better and more free quickly disapeared into insignificants... and I believe it has to do with hwo I have been educated and raised and what that education has done to my opinions and values.

I am wondering how do you think about "casual nudity" without any sexual intention or any sexual thought behind it?

You have to be happy with your body I think that's the main complex when it comes to wanting to be naked, it's not just sexual pleasure. I usually like to be naked but I'm always surrounded by people.

39 minutes ago, JenFromCA said:

I'm fine with it as long as no one gets offended.  This is why there are nude beaches around the world that allow this kind of thing to happen too.  It's a shame it's mostly only allowed on beaches though and not other restricted areas. xD

I understand that on some places there are entire "nude towns" where it's okay to just go to the market naked and stuff like that.

Just now, Dan said:

I actually prefer being naked in the confines of my own home. In front of others I haven;t really experienced that, but alone its very empowering.

I hope you're cooking/frying stuff with (at least) an apron on, this stuff can be dangerous! xD