Zoltan

[0.06 a week] 2nd Forum Heroes!

6Wv2JGI.gif

Note: This giveaway is completely managed by the users hui and Zoltan. Please forward any questions about it to Zoltan!

Every Sunday at midday UTC the people who received the most positive reputation will receive up to 0.02 BTC each.

If you feel you're being abused (Negged for no reason etc.) PM Zoltan. If you neg someone be sure to reply/quote as to why. Similar to upvoting.

If we catch you abusing this competition you will also be banned from all future giveaways/contests!

Prizes:

• 1st: 0.02 BTC
  • 2nd: 0.015 BTC
  • 3rd: 0.01 BTC
  • 4th: 0.01 BTC
  • 5th: 0.005 BTC  

Use a Timezone Converter to find out when the giveaway period ends in your local timezone.

You can always check for current giveaways also on the official Primedice website: https://giveaways.primedice.com

Good luck everyone and have fun!

Looking forward to this series! Wonder if this raises the overall quality of posts a bit - would be great if it did!

Have fun!

1 minute ago, 420BlazeItFgt said:

I hope something was done about the reputation points given to 'stream and giveaway' related topics. Other than that, looking forward to see the forum thriving with more quality posts.

We took some measures to prevent abuse and will act accordingly if we see any :)

If this giveaway would help even a bit to make the average post more meaningful I would be glad!

4 minutes ago, hui said:

We took some measures to prevent abuse and will act accordingly if we see any :)

If this giveaway would help even a bit to make the average post more meaningful I would be glad!

I agree with @420BlazeItFgt. Streamers can accumulate lots of reputation from their streaming.

4 hours ago, hui said:

That's good to hear, looking forward to seeing what people come up with.

4 hours ago, zale023 said:

I agree with @420BlazeItFgt. Streamers can accumulate lots of reputation from their streaming.

I am not sure if you guys realised that you can give reputation only once a day so well, if the users think the streamers deserve it there is not much @hui or @Zoltan can do because after all streamers are also an active part of the forum

1 hour ago, Carollzinha said:

I am not sure if you guys realised that you can give reputation only once a day so well, if the users think the streamers deserve it there is not much @hui or @Zoltan can do because after all streamers are also an active part of the forum

I'm not against to the streamers @Carollzinha, but think of it, you are paid to stream too. Streaming gives you the advantage of getting reputations from your viewers and yes you all deserve it but that leaves us non-streamers behind the track.

22 minutes ago, zale023 said:

I'm not against to the streamers @Carollzinha, but think of it, you are paid to stream too. Streaming gives you the advantage of getting reputations from your viewers and yes you all deserve it but that leaves us non-streamers behind the track.

I don't really see how streamers can leave you guys behind @zale023.. each member can only give 1 reputation a day, a total of 7 per week.. for sure they are not spending with streamers if they don't really think the streamer deserves these reputations.. this is why this giveaway is Heros of the Week, to incentive people to create interesting content on forum, not only spam all over it

I agree with the fact mentioned by some above about streamers having more chance of recieving reputation, but i believe it's a good thing, and that it's even the point! You see...not only the streamers deserve this for what they're doing (and they're doing good!), this causes other non-streaming users to become more competetive and try to become better through high quality content. I say we are on the right path ;)

Edited by Absentt

Great job for doing a good promotional giveaway offers to prevent forms of abuses here on the primedice forum, congratulations to the founders and development teams and admins and everybody concerned!

then Zoltan can make it an open field both the stream and all should participate..i really feel streamers should not participate in this one

13 hours ago, Carollzinha said:

Sorry to be blunt here, but I don't consider your 'streaming giveaway' threads as quality posts at all. Users will end up giving you reputation points for your threads either ways because its a 'giveaway' so yeah it works for you streamers to end up on top of the boards while people struggling to make quality posts will remain below.

32 minutes ago, 420BlazeItFgt said:

Sorry to be blunt here, but I don't consider your 'streaming giveaway' threads as quality posts at all. Users will end up giving you reputation points for your threads either ways because its a 'giveaway' so yeah it works for you streamers to end up on top of the boards while people struggling to make quality posts will remain below.

Streamers are also part of forum community and they don't do only stream topics in here.. also there are a lot of people doing "much more interesting" giveaways than streamers so this complain really makes no sense for me at all

Just now, Carollzinha said:

Streamers are also part of forum community and they don't do only stream topics in here.. also there are a lot of people doing "much more interesting" giveaways than streamers so this complain really makes no sense for me at all

Of course it doesn't make sense to you because this is a means of indirect rep farming by making a 2 hour daily stream thread and getting easy reputation points off of it. Wouldn't be surprised if streamers had alts to boost their reputation towards this.

9 minutes ago, 420BlazeItFgt said:

Of course it doesn't make sense to you because this is a means of indirect rep farming by making a 2 hour daily stream thread and getting easy reputation points off of it. Wouldn't be surprised if streamers had alts to boost their reputation towards this.

If you think being a streamer is a good and easy way to earn reputations you can be a streamer as well..

And about the alts yeah I got 15 alts myself and some of them you know and think are different person but well, they are just my alts.. their names? @ronaldo718 @maliafka @maverick528 and so on.. all my alts :x

I like the idea of this giveaway and I agree with Carollzinha that there should be no exceptions. Rules are for everyone, and everyone can participate, streamers or not.