Edward

Ethereum? Do you want to see it integrated in Primedice?

Apparently its a rising cryptocurrency... similar to bitcoin. I think it should, and if it goes sideways then take it out. It is definitely worth the time and money

Yes if possible. Ethereum is one of the rising cryptocurrencies which is most utilized in tradings and investments. Primedice will have an opportunity to grab new comers whose interest is in Ethereum. There are members here who is already in Ethereum tradings and Primedice will make a good platform for it.

Adding ETH to PD would definitely be a positive move as people are looking wider into the cryptocurrency pool (other than BTC). People who believe and hold onto their ETH will surely love to come by and try to make some profit by dicing so my opinion is that this is a big plus for PD as well as the community by recruiting more people.

Editted after doing some research:

Ethereum is increasing but still many audience says its not stable well integrating Ethereum on Primedice will attract more players most esp. the ethereum enthusiast but it can also bring trouble too.

Reading that "it will attract more players" was it positive enough for integration?

I have seen many opinions and arguments on the web but this are my point of view for adding Ethereum on Primedice.

Pros of adding Ethereum:

- Additional players will be attracted to play on Primedice

- Faster Tranx (Withdraw and Deposit Ethereum) In Ethereum the block time is set to 14 to 15 seconds compared to Bitcoins 10 minutes. This allows for faster transaction times. Ethereum does this by using the Ghost protocol.

- In 5years after the project of Ethereum probability of 50% of the coins will be mined and I think Eth price will also increase when that happens?  (not sure though)

But the consequences are:

Would need an Exchanger for Ethereum

Expansion of Budget for Ethereum

Vulnerable from attacks (reference like The DAO incident)

Ethereum if not successful would crashed at lost its value? ( not sure though)

They say Bitcoin and Ethereum are like Lion and Shark different project for different purposes.

Bitcoin is still more safer to transact for money and Ethereum is only for Smart Contracts.

Well I'm no researcher but still I tried my best if I was wrong on my post I would gladly accept critics against  it because it will help me develop more :)

But still I wanted to see Primedice integrated with other altcoins like Ethereum.

I had a feelin that it will be successful. Cheers ! Love for Edward <3

I would love Ethereum to be integrated in Primedice. The price of Ethereum has been rising a lot lately, because more people have started to use it. I think one of the reasons is because the transfers with Ethereum usually are much faster than with bitcoins. This is also a great reason why to integrate it in Primedice. People will get their deposits and withdrawals much faster. Ethereum will definately be a big part of crypto currencies in the future, which is also a great reason why to integrate it in Primedice. If you decide to integrate Ethereum in Primedice I think it would be nice with an exchange option. Where you can exchange bitcoins into Ethereum and Ethereum  into bitcoins. It´s hard to find arguments about why not to integrate Ethereum. One arguent could be that it would be better to use the time developing the site, and solve some of the problems, like the friendlist. In my opinion integrate Ethereum is a great way to develop the site in a positive way. I hope to see Ethereum integrated in Primedice in the future.

Ethereum’s Ether to Become World's Best-Performing Currency in 2016, Bitcoin Second

SO I THINK IT WILL surely cross btc by 2019-2020 and if ether is added to pd then users from all over the world attracted to primedice so it will be beneficiaal for primedice )))

Thanks

We have a lot dices with bitcoin and altcoins, but pd is biggest clear bitcoin dice.

In my opinion you shouldn't add any coins.

You should focus on solving problems and developing the site but only with bitcoins

As I suggested before, having ALT currencies + exchanger on PD will be really advantageous for the following reasons -

1. Some players prefer to play using Eth, LTC & Doge & convert on site to BTC later on.

2. Will draw in more players who use the above ALT currencies.

3. Its more fun playing & swapping between other main ALT coins.. :)

Guest Anony

I think it would be a very smart business move to integrate ETH into PD, it is a very compatible alt coin, many of the larger exchanges let you buy it.

Wondering where you guys stand on this! Let me know. Well thought out replies with arguments for both sides will be credited some credits by myself.

Sounds good actually. Well i cant reply with good arguments, i just wanna tell that it's a good move primedice !

think having more than 1 cryptocurrency payment system option on primedice would be an advantage to primedice. It will bring new players to bet on primedice. That's what i think, i terms of argument it will be difficult because some players will want to deposit with etherum but will want to withdraw using bitcoin options, to make it works primedice will have to implement an option whereby you can only withdraw the type of cryptocurrency you depo with, what am trying to point out is if you deposit etherium you can only withdraw etherium not bitcoin!

Yes! Would love to Integrate ETH into PD, It's on demand right now and many traders are depending on this, Meaning there are many holders and some holders might go in and bring in some of their ETHs To play with. :).

I personally love to play with ETH, It has a decent value and you can play with it safely it's like 1/16 of bitcoin's price right now.

I love playing with it in Bitsler.

Who knows gdawd123?(Bitsler)The one who plays with ETH, He deposited 2000 ETH, Then won over 2500 ETH ($100k).