mgod

other's first impression of bitcoin

As the title says, what was the first impression of people when you introduced thrm bitcoin. 

My friends' first impression of bitcoin was they thought that bitcoin was mostly used on transactions in deep web market to buy drugs and other illegal products and gambling. So they stayed away from bitcoin thinking it was illegal lol.

When I initally introduced Bitcoin to my friends, they were pretty open-minded on what it was all about. They started going through faucets, tried trading and gambling. My family, in the other hand, were more negative. They think that it was the currency for illegal activities in the web. They refuse to have anything to do with it and that they keep warning me to stop getting my self into it.

I told my friend about it back in 2014 and he said "hey thats cool" and decided to buy 0.1, but got a new laptop and rip that $500. He said hes pissed and wish he never threw out that old laptop bc now he would've made 10x LOL

Normally people think I am crazy (yeah, I kinda am but not that much :P)

Can't forget a couple months ago when I went to a local store to buy some things to my kitchen and I asked to their manager if they would accept bitcoin as payment and he said "yes" but right after 2 seconds he did look back at me and said "wait, what is this [and he tried to spell bitcoin but he was not even close to spell it right]?".. then I said "nevermind, I will pay in cash" as I had so much things to do and would not spend hours trying to explain him what bitcoin is (even less because I didn't had my cellphone or anything with me to show it to him LOL

i remember when the first time i interduced bitcoin to my friend in 2015 and they react like "talk what ever you want bro, do not care at all" O.o

than im like "oh ok" xD . than last month i saw to him how bitcoin value than he like "WTF O.o".

ahaha i love to see his reaction that time #ITellYouSo xD 

When my friends' learned that im now into bitcoin when they saw me in posting in fb and rolling in PD. 

Most are neutral about it. Some of them are scared because they think it's illegal and dark. (Already explained tho that its not)

I thought that it is only in gambling since I first know about bitcoin here on Primedice. Later on I discovered that there are various utilization of bitcoin. I was amazed since it can be used for payments and it is convertible to cash. I said to myself " Wow! This might make me earn aside from getting a job!" and yes it did.