Sign in to follow this  
mmhaimhai

30k to 400k in 10mins

I got my luck today. With my remaining balance of 30k sats i play on 9x payout. On every win i stop and shift on roll under or over. I play on autobet with 500sats babebet and 20% on lose. I know its really risky but i doubt ill cry for 30k if ever..lol. I stick with that strategy and managed to make it up to 440sat. I stop now and send tip to some friends. I keep my balance and would play again later.

Nice, I worked my way up to 60k from faucet and managed to get that to 400k and withdraw right before busting the rest lol.

5 hours ago, mmhaimhai said:

I got my luck today. With my remaining balance of 30k sats i play on 9x payout. On every win i stop and shift on roll under or over. I play on autobet with 500sats babebet and 20% on lose. I know its really risky but i doubt ill cry for 30k if ever..lol. I stick with that strategy and managed to make it up to 440sat. I stop now and send tip to some friends. I keep my balance and would play again later.

lol so far. ill try it when had 30k in balance too :D

5 hours ago, mmhaimhai said:

Today is your day sis. Haha congrats and good decision to stop and take a break. ?

Any time I run hot like the sun I should take a walk, usually end up handing it right back in 2 minutes or less.:D

Hope you did better than me and took a walk or kept a level head, good luck with future rolls.

16 hours ago, mmhaimhai said:

Perfect way of playing dear, knowing the exact time to stop else you loose all. That's what majority of gamblers don't have. I pray I should be cultured like this someday to avoid loosing and crying later on.