Rene

Very good strategy on low balance

I am currently trying out a good strategy on low balance. 3x payout, 50% increase on loss. my base bet is 2 since I have only 33000 satoshis. If you have a big balance you can increase your base bet. Seems safe enough to leave on auto overnight as you can cover 22 losses with this base bet. Good luck all

Nahh this is my strat. I stated 22 red streak must be endured by bankroll too. 

3 hours ago, blueheaven said:

i played many times on 3x but failed everytime when my amount grown

same here... i think the bot is program to be that way.. every time there profit grows the chance of losing is higher..

Hi guys and ladies, needless to say, I lost the 33k, but that was because I got greedy and impatient at a point and decided to go all in....then bust. But I will try this again when I'm done with my exams, and with real balance and see how it goes :) 

Thats throwing the system out the window! I need to try some of these strategys people are posting, seems you need to allow some gamble to rise past the lower amounts.

49 minutes ago, Rene said:

Hi guys and ladies, needless to say, I lost the 33k, but that was because I got greedy and impatient at a point and decided to go all in....then bust. But I will try this again when I'm done with my exams, and with real balance and see how it goes :) 

yes if you are greedy (like me) you will lose. Goodluck next time and I hope you will win more:)

On 7/8/2017 at 16:24, Rene said:

I am currently trying out a good strategy on low balance. 3x payout, 50% increase on loss. my base bet is 2 since I have only 33000 satoshis. If you have a big balance you can increase your base bet. Seems safe enough to leave on auto overnight as you can cover 22 losses with this base bet. Good luck all

Did you try to leave it overnight? 

22 losses at 3x is absolutely nothing. It will bust everytime time if you let in autobet multiple hours. Even 30 losses at 2x is really not a lot.

It's probably not so bad to get out the faucet to a few thousands sato but not more. In all cases no strategy will work on the long term ;) 

i used this strat and my profit 0.08:).everytime i profit 500k that time i withraw.. but careful on the 19_20reds :):)

On 18.7.2017 at 23:40, Rene said:

Yeah greed is never a good advisor... One of my rules for playing is not to stop playing strategies if I want to make some coins profit. I'd rather switch between strategies with comparable risk level.
Thanks for sharing your strategy though.