how does it works.. im not into lending but im just curious ...on how sure they will return your satoshi/btc or can you gain something like some interest.... and can someone tell me there stories or experience in lending thanks in advance hope i can gain some knowledge  about lending

10 minutes ago, 420BlazeItFgt said:

Lending, particularly on this forum comes with its own problems and headaches. Many users have borrowed a very small amount and have failed to repay the lender on many occasions which has led to lack of trust and thats why you will barely see anyone lending BTC here.

Yeah since the forum is still so new there hasn't been that much time to build up a market for exchangers and loans, so people take what they get even if it's not the safest option available.

The problem I see with lending here is how much more gamble is involved in dice, compared to even other forms of gambling. So that factor alone should send most people running away from any lending ventures here. Here is a aspect that will help you get a idea of how risky it could be....Find a member in the lending section and go to their profile and just look at how many posts they make in a short manner of time that appear to be mostly garbage. Thats a obvious red flag of a spammer looking to get paid for posting here. Another would be how often they cry in the PD chat. There are better avenues to invest and I think anyone lending here should be treating their loans as gifts, rather then a profit venture. Chance of being scammed is high and it does not always start out with the person thinking they are going to scam either.

If you want to loan, I suggest using bitcointalk as you can grab the persons bitcointalk account as collateral and recoup some of the lose if they run. Thats if the account is worth anything over member.

On 7/8/2017 at 14:14, Automata said:

how does it works.. im not into lending but im just curious ...on how sure they will return your satoshi/btc or can you gain something like some interest.... and can someone tell me there stories or experience in lending thanks in advance hope i can gain some knowledge  about lending

well, a lot of us learned the hard way here. haha it is not advised to lend anyone you barely know online. 

I encountered this with imonit who promised to pay us on time but failed to do so:' 

I think lending will be more trustful if there's an escrow system. If the borrower fails to pay or bust the borrowed amount, he should deposit and return the money. If the borrower tries to run away then a notification about him in online forum with his IP address and name should be published so he's banned from all other Bitcoin sites and marked as scam. There's no way to get the money back if the borrower withdraws it and runs away so lending to people with good reputation and deposit history should be priority. Also lend what you can afford to lose :P

On 7/19/2017 at 19:31, Morros said:

I got my hand bitten trying to do this. Better to have some collateral when giving out loans.

Everyone should do this in order to secure their money. Don't just trust anyone even if you are seeing them here for a long time. They are still online strangers.

1 hour ago, 1claire said:

Lending is also like a roll. 1.20x pay out with very high chance it will be red.  Lol

No. For every collateral loan the lender is in advantage as long as the collateral is worth selling to get profit. I stress on collateral loans but most loans here in primedice go no-collateral.

That said go to bitcointalk and ask for a non-collateral loan = Negative trust from DT.

51 minutes ago, Britto said:

afterall everthing depends only on your luck and fate

Please stop shitposting to get paid. After all this one is a necropost. Hence pinging @Bojana to close this right away and prevent shitposting.