cryptsforum

Rage Betting

Rage betting occurs when u have lost it all, blame the universe and cant take it no more and bet all u have. And, for some unknown reason you win. Give it fate, roll of the dice, but you continue to win all that you loss. Dont ask me why this happens, couldn't give an explanation if i tired. But, we have all experienced it. The funny, that does seem to occur along with the rage betting is the cool off. which is bad in my opinion, you loose your drive and momentum to beat the odds. thus falling under the duress of the game once again. and in the end... end up where u started;busted. So my advice enjoy the rage bet, and when u feel u are even, stop, take a break, smoke a cig, drink a shot and go back in :D

if i am one time in my rage its hard to stop, i do only roll roll roll without thinking how much money i won or lose in this moment, with this fuck rage i lose 5000$ on pokerstars slots xD

2 minutes ago, Gennady12 said:

if i am one time in my rage its hard to stop, i do only roll roll roll without thinking how much money i won or lose in this moment, with this fuck rage i lose 5000$ on pokerstars slots xD

wish i could play on pokerstars 

Haha this is super accurate. I rage betted super hard earlier and was so frustrated to the point where I didn't even care if I lost everything.