Sign in to follow this  
cryptsforum

Greed

So why do we bust so much... I believe it has a lot to do with your level of greed and how strong your ego is. Ego plays a big part in your life. I desrve better, I can do better, I need more, Thas just not enough... why... It was enough when u had nothing, but now u have something and what u earned before that was at the time sufficient now undermines your progression. This is Greed and Ego playing a major factor in your thought pattern. 1k is awesom if your broke, but worthless if sitting on 1M. Yeah so i have noticed that most of the time the reason i bust is purely and simply greed kicking in and i just need to bet more and win more than what i have, which was 0 to begin with...

On 7/7/2017 at 19:04, cryptsforum said:

So why do we bust so much... I believe it has a lot to do with your level of greed and how strong your ego is. Ego plays a big part in your life. I desrve better, I can do better, I need more, Thas just not enough... why... It was enough when u had nothing, but now u have something and what u earned before that was at the time sufficient now undermines your progression. This is Greed and Ego playing a major factor in your thought pattern. 1k is awesom if your broke, but worthless if sitting on 1M. Yeah so i have noticed that most of the time the reason i bust is purely and simply greed kicking in and i just need to bet more and win more than what i have, which was 0 to begin with...

Greed has really been a key factor in gambling. Most gamblers have fallen to the code hands of greed and as a result lost a fortune. In life, everyone is a player, and the choices you make can either Mal you or Make you. You should know when to stop and when to continue.

Life is a big stage with alot of players, if you fail you will be bolted out and others will continue, likewise gambling... Have that self control and discipline in all ramifications. 

On 7/7/2017 at 14:04, cryptsforum said:

A topic we all face ....I will say I agree with you 110% here and you gave some excellent information to us all. The need of a human is normally to get more more moreeee! lol thats when pd gives you the red slaps you just weren't expecting. Set some daily goals within reason and try at it everyday and it will come eventually :)

Primedice.jpg

Greed is good sometimes but most of the times? Its very bad, it makes you want things even more and you loose a part of yourself that is rational it makes you much more vulnerable to mistakes. Let go of greed thats my final word.

Without ego there would be no greed for sure.

Greed is the number one thing that has eroded the sense of community where I live. Living in a real estate market where kids will never be able to afford a house has really shown me the nasty side of greed and the side effects. People that chase the money do not invest in community, they do not care about other peoples kids, they do not watch out for the old folk to see if they are ok.