oodlecoins

Post Limits by status/seniority- What do u think?

We all see it happening, and it's only a matter of time before we say goodbye again to the pay per post promotion based on spammers/abusers. Just an idea, why not limit the amount of posts/topix created to the number of days you've been a forum member? Surely a member 2 days old has no need to post more than 2 topix per day unless they're spamming, and sr.members I'd think wouldn't want to risk getting banned just for a few points. What do you guys think?

Very nice Idea but i don't think a New person should be able to create a topic unless its in introduction and just 1 until they have actually put some time in here say like an account for 7 days or something. Post yes but creating a topic 

Nice idea oodles.

And as DMT also said, its more annoying the new topics that spammers make than their posts, so the limit of topics you can create must be much smaller than the number of posts. 

For example, just one topic can be created  on your first week, and no more than 3 on your first month.....

Must also recognize that the usefulness of topics can be highly subjective, some topics that for me are crap are diamonds for other users....(also applies to the topics I made so far)

Nice idea oodle, this must be implement too to avoid newbies to spam for sats but they already implement  the 40post/comment limit per day per persons so i guess its better now. Just read the topic of Dan about this. :)

On 08/07/2017 at 02:51, zale023 said:

I would like to add something on your suggestion @oodlecoins. The time interval per post also should be depending on the user's rank here just like on bitcointalk. This combined suggestion is good so that the forum will be more regulated.

Is bitcointalk paying his users ?

46 minutes ago, Aembh said:

good idea but spammers r like roaches! they keep coming back xD

I don't see a lot of spammers here in primedice forum but still i think it's a good concept and i would be really happy if they make it :D 

= Dan spoke in great detail on this and posting, the value of quality posts and not posts which are on rapid fire. I see many interesting fun posts but then I see some which could be left as a comment on another post but that is just me. Once you have quality content I no reason why they shouldn't be paid for it, that the fundamental difference between fiat and crypto-currency the purpose of the two are slightly different by one was created to share with the world, well and the other we know about already lol. Spamming sucks not so lol :) Good luck to everyone

Primedice.jpg