Sign in to follow this  
DMTripp27

Why the spammers come back?

In the last few days i've noticed quite a few spammers coming back. Is there some way that we would be able to give more then 1 bad rep a day then if you get so many negative that they are auto banned. Its quite annoying seeing them come across the chat every 3 mins when they make a new topic.

1 minute ago, please12321 said:

im new here, but i think you can report them

nvm its ignore button

your the one i'm talking about stop making new useless posts every 2 seconds to try and earn sats

They should make the amount of reputations you can give in a day dependent on how much reputation you have ex: if you have 10+ reputation you get 1 extra 20+ you get another one and henceforth.

@DMTripp Its impossible to like everyones posts... for some its spam... for some its not. For me a spammer post is like only 1 to 3 words without actual content in every board from the same person...
(However "please12321" is just about to slip into that category... hm...)

@please12321 Please read @Dans "guide to post meaningful content" before posting again... I mean it.

Edited by ullikah
correction

23 minutes ago, ullikah said:

@DMTripp Its impossible to like everyones posts... for some its spam... for some its not. For me a spammer post is like only 1 to 3 words without actual content in every board from the same person...
(However "please12321" is just about to slip into that category... hm...)

@please12321 Please read @Dans "guide to post meaningful content" before posting again... I mean it.

of course I don't mean liking you should be able to have more then one rep for neg though