00sofia00

what will you do if get you angry?

On 12/7/2017 at 01:55, Zephiera said:

@Mistletoe I prefer cycling but too much accidents happening here ?. I am thinking of buying indoor bicycle ?so if I am done eating I'll burn it all down. 

@NyaoNyao What's HIIT sessions?

High Intensity Interval Training I like it because I can do half our sessions a day. Usually only have that much time in my hands for exercise. More and I'll probably say NOPE!

21 hours ago, Zephiera said:

@Mistletoe  Ну, если это работает для вас, тогда хорошо. У меня просто нет лишнего времени, чтобы выйти из дома после работы. Лол.

home scream under the pillow it helps or thump from the comfort of home

23 hours ago, CaptainLorca said:

We should fund this

an exercise machine that generates a electricity when being used, which is also connected to a rig that mines btc. not bad :D

17 hours ago, merlyn22 said:

honestly when im angry i keep silent i stay on the room keep me crying for the whole day, i dont eat i can survive  in a whole day no food and drinks. one time i got suicidal attempt 

noouuuuuuuuuuuu why would you even think about that! I know we bust, but sometimes, we get greens too!

45 minutes ago, Zephiera said:

@NyaoNyao ah I see. Is it a strength or cardio workout?

@MegaBetzZz scream under a pillow? Lol I prefer without one. ?

@merlyn22 Sorry to hear about that ?.

@cryptos_fr that's a healthy way of assessing one's mood. I salute you ?

its cardio. xD

On 12/9/2017 at 03:37, Mistletoe said:

I wouldn't mind exercising 7x a week if this thing exist! xD

But hey, thats a good motivator. 

It would be! I hate walking/running as a form of exercise, but if I'll get paid to do it? Hells yeah!

Mostly of times i dont feel angry cause i am trying daily not give attention on valueless things. But there are times that i feel tired and anger fills me badly. My medicine for these moments is to go out and run fast, like really fast! I feel all the adrenaline to be expanded like a blast of energy......i almost feel the shock-wave generated from my body.