devode

(week 2) Bitace 300mbtc Freeroll,Jul 10 2017 4:00 AM..

( week 2 )Nitrogensports Tournaments, Bitace 300mbtc Freeroll,Jul 10 2017 4:00 AM..

Registration Starts: Jul 6 2017 4:00 AM

Prize pool: 250 mbtc and an additional 50mbtc free sports bet for the player that knocks out 'Bitedge (189) .

Payouts

Position               Amount

75.01 mbtc

2 50.01 mbtc
3 30.01 mbtc
4 23.12 mbtc
5 18.75 mbtc
6 15.62 mbtc
7 13.12 mbtc
8 10.62 mbtc
9 8.12  mbtc
10 5.62  mbtc

how to join:

1. go to https://bitace.com/bitcoin-poker-tools-and-resources/exclusive-300-mbtc-nitrogen-poker-freeroll/

2. join with signup via our referral link    .( Previous players who have joined in Bitace 300mbtc Freeroll "week 1"  ,can directly register )

3. login with anonymous account

4.go to tournaments lobby

5. enter Bitace 300mbtc Freeroll  and click register

595851303792c_Untitled(Recovered).thumb.png.60f15516bb6970e343702ed6b708a8a5.png

6. done..succeess!!!

Goodluck!! :D

Edited by devode

10 minutes ago, lolgato said:

Thanks for sharing this again  though you shouldn't post a new thread each time but update your current thread and bump it up.

ok..i'm new,and thank for u suggestion...^_^

Kind of sucks that you are doing this to be honest. Pretty much all affiliate tournaments have been infiltrated by players on ten or more accounts, which balloons the size of players to 400 plus. Now that you are posting this here it should tack on another 200 accounts. So if that was the goal well done, otherwise pointless.

15 minutes ago, Blindme said:

Kind of sucks that you are doing this to be honest. Pretty much all affiliate tournaments have been infiltrated by players on ten or more accounts, which balloons the size of players to 400 plus. Now that you are posting this here it should tack on another 200 accounts. So if that was the goal well done, otherwise pointless.

hi brother, just share,,   "play free ,u win, take u monney ,and,withdraw"...  simple... have a nice day   xDxD

Edited by devode

Affiliate tourneys are only free to people that do not attract new members, anyone that actually brings in new players is going to lose all affiliate payments to bitace because that is the deal. So you may think it is free but it is not. 

My whole point is you detract value to the tourney by letting every Tom Dick and Harry know when it is on. If you take a look at the Monday Nitro freeroll and the Friday Nitro freeroll, you will see what I am driving at. Besides the fact that a lot of cheats play multiple accounts.

Simple reasoning:

Do you have a better chance of cashing at 200 players or 600 players?

Thats my point.

On 5/07/2017 at 15:39, Blindme said:

Dude why do you cry about everything?

If you were a good player, it wouldn't matter. I managed to place top 20 in last weeks and only got knocked out because I called in frustration to a jam with pocket queens.

4 minutes ago, merlyn22 said:

tnx for the info im gonna try 

10 minutes ago, CntryBoy said:

Thanks for the info, I'll try to get there for this one...

no problem...   my poker name Aurora20  ,goodluck and see u in the tour...  ;)

18 hours ago, JstLikeMagyk said:

Dude why do you cry about everything?

If you were a good player, it wouldn't matter. I managed to place top 20 in last weeks and only got knocked out because I called in frustration to a jam with pocket queens.

Everything would be a busy day for me, sadly its just one issue in two threads. But one is helping well the other is just spamming their affiliate link. Can you guess which one you are?

B|

Basic math would also tell you that more players equals less chance of cashing. When does this logic of yours alter its course.

1000 players? 10000 players?

My play really should not matter to the discussion; Its more a pissing contest than actual argument.

You should understand since you have linked to your own affiliate link twice that I have seen, that the above tourney is only good for players that signed up through the bitace affiliate. So now my question is why are you spamming your affiliate link knowing that it just goes to bitace anyways? Do you play multiple accounts?O.o Maybe I am jumping to conclusions but I assure you that I can tango if you want to go there with me.

I will stay quiet on the issue from here on, was just voicing my concern on the matter. If you got a gripe just hit me up in private message land or its obviously just a blatant ego stroke to war here.

Cheers

3 minutes ago, Blindme said:

Everything would be a busy day for me, sadly its just one issue in two threads. But one is helping well the other is just spamming their affiliate link. Can you guess which one you are?

B|

Basic math would also tell you that more players equals less chance of cashing. When does this logic of yours alter its course.

My play really should not matter to the discussion; Its more a pissing contest than actual argument.

You should understand since you have linked to your own affiliate link twice that I have seen, that the above tourney is only good for players that signed up through the bitace affiliate. So now my question is why are you spamming your affiliate link knowing that it just goes to bitace anyways? Do you play multiple accounts?O.o Maybe I am jumping to conclusions but I assure you that I can tango if you want to go there with me.

I will stay quiet on the issue from here on, was just voicing my concern on the matter. If you got a gripe just hit me up in private message land or its obviously just a blatant ego stroke to war here.

Cheers

"FREEROLL"  u can read ,NO DEPOSIT NEEDED, "Play free ,u win, take u monney ,and,withdraw" <<    if u play with multiply account,u will banned, keep playing for fun with u free to enter this FREEROLL,u not need to deposit,,, just play ,u win,withdraw,...this about FREE bro,,keep smart for free cash,,    ;)

21 minutes ago, Blindme said:

B|

Cheers

u can see ,im win with possition 1 tournaments Crazy Wednesday Freeroll,and win 0.05 btc,i withdraw my btc win,and i got monney ...

Untitledww.thumb.png.197e427df18cac9c9ecab36fb30842e5.png

4 hours ago, Blindme said:

B|

Cheers

I in no way spammed my affiliate link  at all i offered a fes people it so the cam govplay there you seem like the kind of player who just locked into being a mit go refill your glass mate

Really wanna get back into playing poker. Used to play quite frequently when i was like 18, together with a friend we got hooked. Small amounts really, compared to what i put into bitcoin gambling.

One of those freerolls would be a good place to start it off again :)

@devode 

The post you quote is not directed at you and I think you are having a bit of a language barrier, as I have clearly stated what a affiliate is and why people offer it. 

@JstLikeMagyk

I understand that but you posted a link twice in such a short time it had to be questioned as to why you where doing it. Most sites do not allow it in their forum because it tends to get spammy from copy cats. Bashing my poker play without ever sitting with me is a clear issue of making things up to validate a line of reasoning that holds no weight. Try harder or stop making these generalizations about my supposed poker play. I could care less how you think I play and if I win or not,its not even part of the discussion till you keep bringing it up. 

Not going to town on either of you because I think it is clear that there is a language barrier in play or you are elongating the issue to pump up post count.

Think both of you know what is right and wrong and I rather not beat a dead horse, so best of luck with the poker. 

On 7/5/2017 at 17:35, devode said:

( week 2 )Nitrogensports Tournaments, Bitace 300mbtc Freeroll,Jul 10 2017 4:00 AM..

Registration Starts: Jul 6 2017 4:00 AM

Prize pool: 250 mbtc and an additional 50mbtc free sports bet for the player that knocks out 'Bitedge (189) .

Payouts

Position               Amount

75.01 mbtc

2 50.01 mbtc
3 30.01 mbtc
4 23.12 mbtc
5 18.75 mbtc
6 15.62 mbtc
7 13.12 mbtc
8 10.62 mbtc
9 8.12  mbtc
10 5.62  mbtc

how to join:

1. go to https://bitace.com/bitcoin-poker-tools-and-resources/exclusive-300-mbtc-nitrogen-poker-freeroll/

2. join with signup via our referral link    .( Previous players who have joined in Bitace 300mbtc Freeroll "week 1"  ,can directly register )

3. login with anonymous account

4.go to tournaments lobby

5. enter Bitace 300mbtc Freeroll  and click register

595851303792c_Untitled(Recovered).thumb.png.60f15516bb6970e343702ed6b708a8a5.png

6. done..succeess!!!

Goodluck!! :D

Thanks for this share so much :) I will go check this out instantly lol

Primedice.jpg

On 8/07/2017 at 09:34, Blindme said:

@devode 

The post you quote is not directed at you and I think you are having a bit of a language barrier, as I have clearly stated what a affiliate is and why people offer it. 

@JstLikeMagyk

I understand that but you posted a link twice in such a short time it had to be questioned as to why you where doing it. Most sites do not allow it in their forum because it tends to get spammy from copy cats. Bashing my poker play without ever sitting with me is a clear issue of making things up to validate a line of reasoning that holds no weight. Try harder or stop making these generalizations about my supposed poker play. I could care less how you think I play and if I win or not,its not even part of the discussion till you keep bringing it up. 

Not going to town on either of you because I think it is clear that there is a language barrier in play or you are elongating the issue to pump up post count.

Think both of you know what is right and wrong and I rather not beat a dead horse, so best of luck with the poker. 

Ok first point fair enough opinion though not an informed one, sort of I have 5 times your post count and if you went and looked through my profile you'd see that I post a lot of meaningful discussion on the forum.

Also there's no language barrier my second comment got made while was I was pretty drunk, So woops on it making fuck all sense.

Thirdly to your offer of a real pissing contest on a table, Yeah fucking oath I'd be keen ( Sealswithclubs ) ( Heads up only ) Just name the time and stakes- within reason to my bank roll of course.

9 hours ago, JstLikeMagyk said:

Ok first point fair enough opinion though not an informed one, sort of I have 5 times your post count and if you went and looked through my profile you'd see that I post a lot of meaningful discussion on the forum.

Also there's no language barrier my second comment got made while was I was pretty drunk, So woops on it making fuck all sense.

Thirdly to your offer of a real pissing contest on a table, Yeah fucking oath I'd be keen ( Sealswithclubs ) ( Heads up only ) Just name the time and stakes- within reason to my bank roll of course.

Never challenged your poker ability, that has been all you actually. 

Really rather not talk about this anymore, you bring issues to the table each time that are neither here nor there and I have better things to do. Not sure if trolling or deflecting, either way I was initially just curious why you would post a link to your account when bitaces website would have been easier and it made me suspicious. But whatever, good luck to you.

On 11/12/2017 at 08:48, Germain said:

voy a iniciar seccion y no me pararece el torneo free roll BITACE ????????

I do not see the BITACE tournament in nitrogen sports

You need to sign up through the link they have or you will not see it in lobby. Since you are already in the lobby its to late, unless you circumvent the rules of one account.