Carollzinha

Carollzinha Giveaways Stream in 50 mins!!

So guys, today I am celebrating 2 months since my very first stream and I would like to celebrate with you guys that always have supported me doing a short and different stream only to run games and giveaways..

I know it is an unusual time for me to stream but I really hope we can hit a nice number of viewers so we can do more interesting games and giveaways!! :x

Hopefully sir @Edward and our new beloved CEO @MICRO can join us for some fun :x:x:x

Just now, Carollzinha said:

So guys, today I am celebrating 2 months since my very first stream and I would like to celebrate with you guys that always have supported me doing a short and different stream only to run games and giveaways..

I know it is an unusual time for me to stream but I really hope we can hit a nice number of viewers so we can do more interesting games and giveaways!! :x

Hopefully sir @Edward and our new beloved CEO @MICRO can join us for some fun :x:x:x

ill try. i dont know why i cant join in chat.

gratz for the 2 months !! good luck !!!

its sooooo late for me considering i have 2 wake up at 6am, but will try 2 be there just a bit.

if you see a lot of random characters coming from me, its that im sleeping with my head on the keyboard........