Princess Hailey

What is the Best way to increase your BTC? with a minimal risk

One way to increase your bitcoin with a minimal risk is by mining but in this case you gotta invest for software or hardware that you're using to mine GPU.

Some ways increase your BITCOIN has a lot of risk, for example Sending them to one of those sites that offers to double your bitcoins for free or a ponzi/pyramid scheme. Pretty sure by the end of the day you'll be scam and it is a very risky Option

How about playing in DIce Sites? same story i guess but its up to your goal, consider the odds in playing dice site its 50% 50%. High risk if you rage and loss the control. 

Is there other option you guys can think of that can help you earn with low risk?

18 minutes ago, Princess Hailey said:

One way to increase your bitcoin with a minimal risk is by mining but in this case you gotta invest for software or hardware that you're using to mine GPU.

Some ways increase your BITCOIN has a lot of risk, for example Sending them to one of those sites that offers to double your bitcoins for free or a ponzi/pyramid scheme. Pretty sure by the end of the day you'll be scam and it is a very risky Option

How about playing in DIce Sites? same story i guess but its up to your goal, consider the odds in playing dice site its 50% 50%. High risk if you rage and loss the control. 

Is there other option you guys can think of that can help you earn with low risk?

winning with a minimum risk means minimum earning ...

are u ok with that ?

I was about to comment lending through Poloniex but since Poloniex are currently having a lot of issues right now with regard to withdrawing so I think that is risky already. Better buy btc and just hold it or set a timeline when you will withdraw it would probably be less risky.

One of the more reliable investments is to invest in the bankroll of a gambling site. The growth rate can be low, but it doesn't require effort on your part or significant risk (like gambling or trading).

For example, if you trade your BTC to CLAM, you can invest in the bankroll on Just-Dice. In a 10-day segment, my current investment there increased by about 1.5%. So, nothing phenomenal...but remarkably better than the interest you get in most bank savings accounts! (Over a year, that's about a 50% growth rate.)