WolfBain

How much do you love primedice?

i love pd so much thats why im hanging around everyday <3

Edited by togiy

On 7/4/2017 at 21:41, WolfBain said:

I know you all love pd so lets here how much do you really love pd its your love great on small?

My love for Primedice will amount to 80℅ and that is an impressive mark which is an "A" in the Exam world. Since I registered as a member I find it so difficult to leave here, sometimes am tempted to, but still find myself coming back. I will say kudos to Edward, Stunna, Micro, all the Admins, Support, Moderators, you are doing great. Hoping to have a fulfilled and Fun-filled year with Primedice. Thanks again.

I love pd but I think there's a  one way love affair between the two of us, my day is not complete without an hour of hanging out and making bets on pd but he keep on busting me lol,..just kidding.

What I love the most in PD is the community it self unlike to other gambling site i encounter only here in PD I am very attached. The staff are very nice & reliable. The game is fair & so many fun giveaways to enter too to have instant funds for your play time but sometimes bust it all LOL but it's okay tho because I really enjoy staying here :)

I love coming back to PD several times a day coz I enjoy lurking around PD Chat and laughing silently to the friendly banters (and sometimes not so friendly ones) and hilarious comments by some of the chatters. I love taking risks by betting and rolling the dice in the hope that maybe, on one the instances of my playing the game, luck would finally come my way :)