timox17

I wanne beg all beggars to stop begging

On 7/4/2017 at 23:11, timox17 said:

I've got the amazing idea to stop beggars from begging thru the private message function.
Once someone is caught begging thru the pm he should be blocked from sending private messages for 1 month!

I know i know i am a genius.

This title is a tounge twister lol 

Treat them like the Nigerian Prince scam and string them a long, its more fun that way. Otherwise you are going to be stressed out to no end with the spamming of players that have no funds. When I visited Kenya I would see internet cafes setup all over the place that where chalk full of men. My guide told me they troll the internet for a easy meal and it can pay a whole year in one scam. So one person spamming different accounts could make decent amount of tips if they had the drive for it. Some Countries its worth it to achieve this goal.

= I usually just beg them back for 0.05000000 and the messages usually stop i think if we all join in and beg back as a joke on the chat they will get the point.

Its easy to deal with dumb ppl as intellects lets just act as such :$

Regards,

Axchris 

Primedice.png

Beggars would never vanish it's so easy to create an new account over and over. I just wonder after  millions of mutes why they still trying. I dont kbow if they are fool or just lost their self respect lol.

Edited by mmhaimhai