WolfBain

Are you a begger ?

I never beg but I receive some from friend like you wolf during wolf games. But I was banned here in forum for 5 days due to spamming. But I also gave some to friend also. I don't hate beggars, for its up to the person who will give if you have extra. But I hate beggars who will abuse. If you will give them they will come back again and again. They only way you can stop them from begging is to teach them how to fish....Wolf gives a lot to beggars and I'm sure you will receive more that what you gave soon.

Begging is fun! lol just kidding.

I never begged someone for tips or satoshis and what I feel about beggars is, do not gamble or even visit PD if your sole purpose is to beg someone who are playing their asses off to win. haha 

Get a life:)

I never beg on PD. I always ask loans from my friends and pay it everytime i make profit. I hate beggars especially if they are filipinos coz it degrade our race like everyone is saying that filipinos are beggars even if some are not and it is annoying lol

yes however i know when to shut up so i never get banned. I don't like other that beg on my turf. It would cut into tips i get if i ever got tips from begging 

EDIT: what keeps me coming back is that fact that i'm stuck more then 0.3 thanks to edwards trolling. If i got even i dunno if i would play anymore.

Edited by DMTripp27

You can agree or not, but in my experience on PD since it started, more beggars have come now that loans/begging is patrolled more.

15 minutes ago, zale023 said:

I never did ask for tips ;) Tips just came flying to me ;) They should just participate on giveaways just like what you always conduct @WolfBain

yeah it is not nice to see read someone asking for tips... and you can always find ways how to get bitcoin all those beggars have to do is put extra effort or time