Kevin13

Does anyone in your family knows about Bitcoin?

In our family just me and my niece knows about it but she is a rookie when it comes to it so I assist her when she needs a hand and if she is confused about other things related to it. How about in your family? how many of you knows about bitcoin?

5 minutes ago, Kevin13 said:

In our family just me and my niece knows about it but she is a rookie when it comes to it so I assist her when she needs a hand and if she is confused about other things related to it. How about in your family? how many of you knows about bitcoin?

I told my aunt she fainally seeing its potential as investment after it rises ;(

None of them. My family thinks like stone age even they encounter bitcoin in future, they will think that it is scam becaused it aint backed by government.

I have told them about bitcoin but they are not showing much of interest.. But I might talk to them about bitcoin again because I want them to embrace this opportunity

I have told them about bitcoin but they are not showing much of interest.. But I might talk to them about bitcoin again because I want them to embrace this opportunity