Annie

Question for the guys

5 minutes ago, CntryBoy said:

Hmm.... I would say maybe sleeping with her best friend and/or sister....

That idea is good but it is already very worn, I prefer against a person who hates to both rub it in the face

16 hours ago, jimzonic said:

Girls are need to be respected. Just say what ever you want but don't ever beat her up

I support you @jimzonic. Girls are to be love and not to hurt. No matter how they hurt us, we are gentlemen we never hurt them. We love girls for they are made for us. 

Without hitting her? Then it must be hurting her pride, her femininity.. Seeing with other women hurts her so much, how much more if you're caught sleeping with someone?

They are very emotional to the extent that even words hit them hard, make them wreak havoc. But well it always depend to the guy what outcome he wants or choice he makes. 

But I really don't think about trying to hurt one. It will not only give pain to the gf/wife but will still reflect to us guys(it will hurt us the most). Peace out.

On 7/3/2017 at 22:30, Annie said:

Which punishment do you think is the most painful here that a Man can give his gf/wife without beating her? 

Seriously fucking her out, back and front will do. That's my preferred kind of punishment. I can't hit any woman, so good fucking will do the beating and magic

On 7/4/2017 at 09:18, CntryBoy said:

Hmm.... I would say maybe sleeping with her best friend and/or sister....

Dats so cruel dude 

On 7/4/2017 at 09:21, togiy said:

i think to scold her badly .. because womans are starry-eyed and words can break their hearts 

Hmmmm nice punishment 

9 hours ago, cryptsforum said:

idk, loosing ur wife in a gambling game? lol

Wanna use your wife to gamble, bad idea 

9 hours ago, Juniorokogun said:

Seriously fucking her out, back and front will do. That's my preferred kind of punishment. I can't hit any woman, so good fucking will do the beating and magic

You gonna like sex a lot 

On 7/3/2017 at 14:30, Annie said:

Which punishment do you think is the most painful here that a Man can give his gf/wife without beating her? 

wax dripping off a lit candle sounds about right... 

If you enjoy living with your gf/wife why should you invent a painful punishment for her? I mean, seriously, either stop dating her or, if you love being with her, think on something which can make her happy, and then even more happy and so on. :)