Sign in to follow this  
moisesolivar

Semi-Automatic | 1.4143x

1.4143x at 250% on loss and 500 sats seems good. It works for me at least. Just manually change the rolling conditions ( over / under ) every 10 wins or so. I find that pre-rolls are quite helpful in a way that you can start re-rolling with higher bets after a long losing streak on pre-rolls.

And i also tried 95% chance. Pre-rolling until i hit a loss, then re-roll with everything i have. 12 rolls. 95% chance. 4% on win. Been effective so far.

Cheers! Happy rolling! Lemme know it this works for ya. 

Just have to be patient on your pre-rolls, i guess. I'm on Netflix while it's on automated pre-roll, so i kinda let it go for 5 minutes or so. If the loss count is high enough, and the luck % is lower than 90%, that's when i start re-rolling with 500 or more, if i feel lucky.

Seems good, but ig although there are many good strategies, no matter how good they are, u can always lose ur balance, no absolute certainty!

On 7/4/2017 at 00:42, moisesolivar said:

1.4143x at 250% on loss and 500 sats seems good. It works for me at least. Just manually change the rolling conditions ( over / under ) every 10 wins or so. I find that pre-rolls are quite helpful in a way that you can start re-rolling with higher bets after a long losing streak on pre-rolls.

And i also tried 95% chance. Pre-rolling until i hit a loss, then re-roll with everything i have. 12 rolls. 95% chance. 4% on win. Been effective so far.

Cheers! Happy rolling! Lemme know it this works for ya. 

Thank you for sharing this.. I will try this one of these days lets see if will work for me.. wish me luck bro!

Good luck! I hope that you win more:)

I used to use 1.5x and pre roll like you and it seems to be working at first but since then, I keep loosing already and had like 7 consecutive losses. So it is really a must to change strategies every now and then.