Sign in to follow this  
gwapoman

History

somehow the user toohola was able to see older bets of users .. looks like its possible .. but i dont know how :(

5 hours ago, togiy said:

somehow the user toohola was able to see older bets of users .. looks like its possible .. but i dont know how :(

Really? I hope it wasn't a data base hack

I think I saw someone mention that you could see your bets if you used dicebot. Can't confirm whether or not its true but that would be nice.

On 7/3/2017 at 21:16, momo said:

I think I saw someone mention that you could see your bets if you used dicebot. Can't confirm whether or not its true but that would be nice.

Hmmm, thats possible ig...

On 7/3/2017 at 14:23, gwapoman said:

Is it possible to see the whole history of my rolls and deposits?

Normally no, maybe support could help u with that?

On 7/3/2017 at 12:46, momo said:

Yeah, Dicebot has a history feature which can be used to see any bet made with the bot. It is a pretty handy feature.

6 minutes ago, kolloh said:

Yeah, Dicebot has a history feature which can be used to see any bet made with the bot. It is a pretty handy feature.

Would you be able to see any prior bets or is it only limited to the ones made with the bot?

19 hours ago, momo said:

Would you be able to see any prior bets or is it only limited to the ones made with the bot?

Only the ones made with the bot. You won't be able to see ones made via the site.

9 minutes ago, kolloh said:

Only the ones made with the bot. You won't be able to see ones made via the site.

Ah ok, I had some bets I would've liked to go back and look at. Would be a nice feature to have but oh well.

Going to lock this, since enough people have replied to answer your question. To sum up:

You can view your previous deposits under Account > Transactions.

You can't view a history of all your previous bets on the site, unfortunately. If you use Seuntjie's dicebot however, you can view a history of all bets made through the bot.