Sign in to follow this  
neya

90% win chance

400k profit not so big but atleast..i use manual 90% and bet 1000 sats if its red i make my bet 50k sats 5rolls and go back to 1ksats .just change side everytime u get reds:)more green to come.

I did something similiar with the 90% I would set to win 200 and if I lost bump the next two bets to cover the lose and some and then back down to the start amount.

Repeating but I found I would hit some hard reds and it was unprofitable long term.

90% has not been good to me...I used to do something similar but every time I increased the base to recoup losses I would hit even more reds and bust. I'm gonna stay away from that.

10 hours ago, neya said:

400k profit not so big but atleast..i use manual 90% and bet 1000 sats if its red i make my bet 50k sats 5rolls and go back to 1ksats .just change side everytime u get reds:)more green to come.

Sounds like a nics strategy worth trying out.. I've tried 90% but never thought of switching sides after red..thanks for this

5 hours ago, Dboyeric said:

Sounds like a nics strategy worth trying out.. I've tried 90% but never thought of switching sides after red..thanks for this

I always change sides.and change bet after get the red one.

11 hours ago, PDangel said:

>.<.. do u met 5 red in row at 90%?

I do manually so i met only 2 reds.because i change side.