WolfBain

Has the chat quality improved

glad that it really improve a lot, but sometimes every now and then we cant help to see people who are there you now.. not making any sense at all :P hahaha but anyways all in all.. a big 10/10 for me .. and the mods are very very very respectful and fun too .. kudos guys !!!!! keep up the good work :) 

Yeah the way it is now definitely beats the constant spamming and begging for tips.

It only seems like a few dozen users max are active in the chat though.

1 hour ago, Edward said:

Yeh from when I read it seems like the sentiment is fairly positive & fun. 

I think there is nothing to change in the PD chat, making different chat channel will just divide us.. 

No in my opinion the quality has decreased massively, the atmosphere you are creating is undoubtedly more positive and that's cool.

But me and a number of other people who actually do deposit are feeling very frustrated with the amount of attention and voice you are giving to people who have never deposited, or deposited very little. 

I miss Monsento and numerous other genuine members you are or have pushed away with the moves you've made in the last few months.

Us from support are giving our best to also keep it clean and fun from time to time, and help out as much as we can; grew fond of the mods, of regular users and PD community in general :D #growingstrong :x

13 hours ago, WolfBain said:

In your opinion has pd's chat room quality improved and how do you think it can be improved further.

The quality of PD chat has really improved and the typing error on mobile has been fixed thanks @Dan

4 hours ago, JstLikeMagyk said:

No in my opinion the quality has decreased massively, the atmosphere you are creating is undoubtedly more positive and that's cool.

But me and a number of other people who actually do deposit are feeling very frustrated with the amount of attention and voice you are giving to people who have never deposited, or deposited very little. 

I miss Monsento and numerous other genuine members you are or have pushed away with the moves you've made in the last few months.

U have to take into notice that we accept every player depo or not once u follow rules you can be a good member in the community i dont think money should seperate us

9 hours ago, WolfBain said:

U have to take into notice that we accept every player depo or not once u follow rules you can be a good member in the community i dont think money should seperate us

I'm not saying it should separate us, nor am I saying they shouldn't be accepted. I am simply saying that many of the once loyal community have been pushed away due to the way PD has decided to go about welcoming those players. 

9 hours ago, JstLikeMagyk said:

I'm not saying it should separate us, nor am I saying they shouldn't be accepted. I am simply saying that many of the once loyal community have been pushed away due to the way PD has decided to go about welcoming those players. 

Well it is a bit hard trying to be social and bussiness the same to and we fo hope to inprove in that aspect and many more but it takes some time to adjust it a new system in a way

5 minutes ago, WolfBain said:

Well it is a bit hard trying to be social and bussiness the same to and we fo hope to inprove in that aspect and many more but it takes some time to adjust it a new system in a way

I actually completely disagree with this, You can not have both, Unless there is going to be a VIP only chat implemented like on another site I use. It will be very hard for chat to recover back to the way it once was. There's more chat mods and support staff than high rollers that actually use the chat and this once was certainly not the case.

21 minutes ago, JstLikeMagyk said:

I actually completely disagree with this, You can not have both, Unless there is going to be a VIP only chat implemented like on another site I use. It will be very hard for chat to recover back to the way it once was. There's more chat mods and support staff than high rollers that actually use the chat and this once was certainly not the case.

U have problems regarless if players are vip or not we have 2 gold vips that beg so its just trying to get along for now until more possibilitys of improvement

On 7/3/2017 at 15:28, Bojana said:

Us from support are giving our best to also keep it clean and fun from time to time, and help out as much as we can; grew fond of the mods, of regular users and PD community in general :D #growingstrong :x

Smiles, anyway chat has been great....few hammar, less begging, everything is going on well

In parts it has improved.
I really enjoy the regular quizes for example. they keep my brain awake.

and for the most part people are just easy going.

The are the odd cases of beggars and complainers arround but I guess that can never be completely eliminated.