Rene

Win or lose we forever love PD

Ever notice how one day your betting goes so well, you make so much money, enough to send tips of 20k satoshis to friends and then the next day you lose it all even your initial deposit. I guess the trick is to learn when to stop, send money to your bank or just withdraw, and then start afresh the next day.

I still love PD no matter how many reds I get,  the rains by mods,  @WolfBain @MrButtons  streamers @Carollzinha @DMTripp27 @OlegBarca and others @Veronica88 @cryptscoinsx and all the lovely members of Primedice make the community worth it.

4 minutes ago, Rene said:

Ever notice how one day your betting goes so well, you make so much money, enough to send tips of 20k satoshis to friends and then the next day you lose it all even your initial deposit. I guess the trick is to learn when to stop, send money to your bank or just withdraw, and then start afresh the next day.

I still love PD no matter how many reds I get,  the rains by mods,  @WolfBain @MrButtons  streamers @Carollzinha @DMTripp27 @OlegBarca and others @Veronica88 @cryptscoinsx and all the lovely members of Primedice make the community worth it.

No problem im glad u think it improves the experiance

Yup it's true! I love how everyone is helping each other. That's one of the reason why i love Primedice :x From admins to mods then streamers and members everyone is contributing.