Juniorokogun

Shapes of men and women before and after marriage

I think this actually more sad than a joke really...
...its this attitude like: "Yeah! I'm married know...don't have to put any effort in anymore..."

I think it should actually be the other way arround and people should put more effort in... if you still love your partner...

On 7/4/2017 at 23:32, ullikah said:

I think this actually more sad than a joke really...
...its this attitude like: "Yeah! I'm married know...don't have to put any effort in anymore..."

I think it should actually be the other way arround and people should put more effort in... if you still love your partner...

Yeah you are very correct. After marriage and Child Birth, the woman should try her best possible in order to maintain that sexy shape that once caught the eyes of the husband. She can't just keep adding fats and won't do anything about it. The man also should keep fit, marriage didn't say he should become so tiny like someone that is suffering. 

1 hour ago, Juniorokogun said:

Yeah you are very correct. After marriage and Child Birth, the woman should try her best possible in order to maintain that sexy shape that once caught the eyes of the husband. She can't just keep adding fats and won't do anything about it. The man also should keep fit, marriage didn't say he should become so tiny like someone that is suffering. 

Well, same goes the guys really. Most guys let them selfes go after getting married.
Some women, even if they try, just can't get back to what they used to be before they gave birth... its inherited genes as well sometimes. But that issue can be at least worked on with the help of the partner. positv motivation by doing it together if possible.

But with putting effort in its just about looks there is more to it than that. Its about keeping the romance alive and keep doing the fun stuff together only that now there is an addition with them, the child. just keep doing things together. A lot of couples use their children as an excuse for not being active anymore and that is also an issue. If couples really want to stay active the kids can just be with them doing nice things together as a family.

On 7/10/2017 at 23:09, Rina0109 said:

Haha..relate much..  9 years ago, I am so thin, I only weigh 45kg but after having 3 kids, wtf, I am now 69.5 kg... 

same with me sis. when im single my weight 43kilo but after having children it profits now 4x ahahhaha

On 7/1/2017 at 21:15, Juniorokogun said:

Imagine these shapes of Men and Women Before and After Marriage. What is your take on this? 

FB_IMG_1498913997050.jpg

Hahaha this is true sometimes. xD but still funny when it was illustrated with a hen and rooster pic. 

On 01.07.2017 at 16:15, Juniorokogun said:

Imagine these shapes of Men and Women Before and After Marriage. What is your take on this? 

FB_IMG_1498913997050.jpg

Men are you not married.:P