Annie

Bisexual rights

What's the point of this question??? of course everybody deserves rights. All humans have rights and their rights should be respected.

10 minutes ago, Soldier1943 said:

NO they dont deserve rights only normal people deserve rights 

11 minutes ago, Soldier1943 said:

And who decides what is normal??? You? do disabled people deserve rights as well or are they 'not normal'?

3 hours ago, Soldier1943 said:

1. "Normal" is a subjective definition... what is normal for one person is totally abnormal for another...

2. Your subjective view you have been edjucated to have doesn't give you the right to decide wether another person who does not fit into your subjective view of "normality" has rights or not.

Its funny how our modern societies have managed to make imposing restrictions on anyone sound so nice by seeling it to us as "granting us some rights"...

If bi-sexuality is something that is not for you thats your right to decide. If someone else likes to be bi-sexual thats their right. fullstop.

On 7/1/2017 at 03:50, Soldier1943 said:

I dont agree on your opinion. All people rather gay or lesbian has a right and we should respect them as a human. 

Homosexuality and bisexuality is part of human nature . tendency of people shows this.we have to respect each others sexual choices.

On 6/30/2017 at 12:50, Soldier1943 said:

Everyone deserves to be respected. 

The hell is wrong with your definition of normal.

Each individual deserve a right.. If we all want to live in this world peacefully then why not simply give that to each and everyone bi,gay,les or whatever your preference is you deserve your rights after all you are still a human being. And oh I am proud to say that I belong to the LGBT Community ;)

I think the post is poorly written. To have a clear right that if, I have always said your right ends and begin where mine begins. As long as they do not belittle the rest I do not care if they make their ass a world

Edited by GoldoSexy

What the hell?!

Every one is a human like the other. We have our flaws, different point of views and yes, different sexualities.

So. If everyone is a human like any other, they have the same rights. I think thats a topic we shouldn't discuss, bc there is nothing to discuss. 

Nobody has to like bi-sexuals or whatever. But then leave them alone. 

there are a lot of people out there that I can't stand or understand. For example why racism is a thing. We all share the same blood color, except the undercover reptilepeople (jokin). But.. I have to accept them.. and maybe I can share my POV with them and find an agreement.

for instance.. I do not care what sexuality someone else has. I'm not afraid of it. Yes. Its not always a usual thing to see some people with completely different sexualities.. but.. let them. They do not really harm anyone.