The most stupid way you lost BTC

for the paat two weeks now have busted more than 0.02btc, i didnt lose all at once, i was only looking for 0.004btc to withdraw and in the process i lost up to 0.02btc in the process. 

2 minutes ago, Dboyeric said:

for the paat two weeks now have busted more than 0.02btc, i didnt lose all at once, i was only looking for 0.004btc to withdraw and in the process i lost up to 0.02btc in the process. 

I cant even imagine how it feels to lose 2m satoshi.....damn man!! 

On 8/24/2017 at 12:24, Kattleya said:

It's embarrassing, but since we are talking about stupid things we've done. Here goes..... The most stupid way I lost btc was when I sent it to the wrong address. I was transferring gains from trading to cash it out and I was going to send it to my wallet. But I sent it to my wallet address with 2 characters left out. Needless to say, I had a good cry that day. :$

we have a similar experience just that minr was  a little noob,my first experience of bitcoin was using my identifier has the bitcoin wallet address and boom i lost $20 purchase.

On 12/22/2017 at 16:10, togiy said:

i was lost my electrum seed so in total 0.01 is gone .. this was painfull.. :( 

sorry mate, i need you to enlighten me on how to get electrum bud

3 hours ago, LordoftJust said:

I lost 30k in a day because I didn't know back in the days the right time to stop. 

i lost 400k yesterday, in the process of trying to recover I lost another 300k.  greediness is gambler's cancer

greed killed me today, i went from 10k satoshi tip today up to 300k today, i paid loan, then i tried to raise small money with the last 100k but i ended up busting it. wish i wasn't greedy

4 hours ago, Dboyeric said:

greed killed me today, i went from 10k satoshi tip today up to 300k today, i paid loan, then i tried to raise small money with the last 100k but i ended up busting it. wish i wasn't greedy

Think you did great raising 10k satoshi to 300k but one thing we know is greed can't be taken away.. Try again 

4 minutes ago, Kayboytobad said:

Think you did great raising 10k satoshi to 300k but one thing we know is greed can't be taken away.. Try again 

trust me i will try again, i dont give up easily

On 12/30/2017 at 08:48, Annie said:

Greed can be control.

the only way to control greed is when someone is dead, Bill gate is the richest man on earth and he's still looks for more way to earn more money

On 12/30/2017 at 08:48, Annie said:

Greed can be control.

Greed can never be controlled... Rich men don't stop working or investing cause they can't stop wanting more.  That how it is 

1 hour ago, Dboyeric said:

the only way to control greed is when someone is dead, Bill gate is the richest man on earth and he's still looks for more way to earn more money

Yes mate... Greed is paramount when you are alive 

On 28.12.2017 at 23:28, Kayboytobad said:

I mistakenly played with Max bet and lost all... It was so annoying.. I can't forget 

Do you play after that?=)

8 hours ago, Kayboytobad said:

If you give up because of that, then you don't want to win 

am in shit now because i played a stupid strategy yesterday. lost a 200k loan