The most stupid way you lost BTC

I'm not talking about get busted when gambling, but very stupid way you lose BTC.

For example, you deleted your wallet from PC? Your cat ate your paper wallet? You put a Casascius bitcoin in a vending machine? Tell your story :D

wtf are wrong with you fucktards, did you read the whole topic or just random commenting?

very stupid way of losing bitcoin is investing in an obvious ponzi scheme investment

8 hours ago, king0007 said:

I want to bet on 1.09x but with max balance but by fault I make that bet on 99x and loss all

hahaaahaaaaa xDDD happened with me before luckily it was with just 10 k

3 hours ago, Edward said:

Shorting Eth

Haha I realized it would be a win when I saw companies like JPMorgan and MSFT backing it.

Mine would have to be saving BTC to cold storage on a USB and letting a friend "borrow" it(I never got it back.)

It's embarrassing, but since we are talking about stupid things we've done. Here goes..... The most stupid way I lost btc was when I sent it to the wrong address. I was transferring gains from trading to cash it out and I was going to send it to my wallet. But I sent it to my wallet address with 2 characters left out. Needless to say, I had a good cry that day. :$

2 hours ago, ullikah said:

I "invested" in an obvious scam only to check if it is really a scam or not... lol ... was only a small amount but still.

Same here. Scammed. Feels shit Specially that those are the set of btc I had.

And rage betting using my wallet account xD

mined a SHIT LOAD on the first few months when bitcoin started, left it on a usb drive

totally forgot about it until last year after we moved from the house where I left said usb drive in the garage attic.

went back some months later and of course and it was gone

Maybe i am new here but recently i had a bad day too. Accidentally pressed space while preparing my gambling stats on automated. Second later lost 0.00001600. Maybe it is low for you but for me was 2 hours of careful gambling....