zale023

Primedice Nightmode Survey

I always use daymode .   no doubt nightmode is cool and friendly to eyes  but contrast of colors give clarity in appearance more in daymode so maybe little contrast of blue shades in the nightmode in some of the buttons may  enhance the nightmode  appearance. 

This is just my opinion and am v happy that nightmode is useful to so many members    Congrats for nightmode feature

On 6/29/2017 at 09:47, zale023 said:

The Primedice Nightmode feature was released on May 25. A month have already passed and I'm curious if everybody is still using it. I'm still using the nightmode everytime I play. It's more eye friendly compared to normal interface.

Are you guys still using the Nightmode?

Untitled.png

Yeah nightmode's pretty neat! Idc what time it is i use it all the time!

On 6/29/2017 at 09:54, Bes19 said:

I use it all the time. For me, night mode is very calm in the eyes. I wish we could customize it's background like put some wallpaper lol Would love to add a GALAXY thing as my background on night mode xD

That's actually a great idea Bes, would be very nice! good thinking ;) 

On 7/3/2017 at 00:22, 420BlazeItFgt said:

I'm still on the site only because of nightmode /s. But honestly my eyes begin to feel the pain without nightmode so I do use it all the time.

Once you use Nightmode you'll never want to use the default interface again. Playing on Primedice using Night mode is recommended. 

8 hours ago, Blindme said:

Will use it solely for a week and see if it helps, for a time I was about to buy those gunnar(sp.) glasses for gamers to help my headaches caused by eye strain. Will see how that goes for me.

Yes try it and see for yourself but I don't think you will need that glasses anymore if you resort to Nightmode :)

1 hour ago, kolloh said:

I'm still using the normal mode and it works fine for me. Maybe I should give the night mode a try though and see if it causes less eye strain.

Give it a try! It's definitely less eye straining compared to the default theme :D

Мне это нравится, потому что, когда вы играете для меня очень хорошо, даже когда я играю утром, я выбираю темную кожу, более крутой

On 29.6.2017 at 07:17, zale023 said:

The Primedice Nightmode feature was released on May 25. A month have already passed and I'm curious if everybody is still using it. I'm still using the nightmode everytime I play. It's more eye friendly compared to normal interface.

Are you guys still using the Nightmode?

Untitled.png

All the time. But not if I getting tired.. then I need a little brighter interface :D

On 6/29/2017 at 06:24, Bes19 said:

I use it all the time. For me, night mode is very calm in the eyes. I wish we could customize it's background like put some wallpaper lol Would love to add a GALAXY thing as my background on night mode xD

I also even prefer it to the normal, but adding a wallpaper to it will be really nice oo

On 6/29/2017 at 06:42, Carollzinha said:

Always using it.. and not planning to change ^_^

Just like me