zale023

Primedice Nightmode Survey

The Primedice Nightmode feature was released on May 25. A month have already passed and I'm curious if everybody is still using it. I'm still using the nightmode everytime I play. It's more eye friendly compared to normal interface.

Are you guys still using the Nightmode?

Untitled.png

Edited by zale023

I use it all the time. For me, night mode is very calm in the eyes. I wish we could customize it's background like put some wallpaper lol Would love to add a GALAXY thing as my background on night mode xD

1 hour ago, zale023 said:

The Primedice Nightmode feature was released on May 25. A month have already passed and I'm curious if everybody is still using it. I'm still using the nightmode everytime I play. It's more eye friendly compared to normal interface.

Untitled.png

You're right man. Even day time it's much better. I love it. Thanks for letting me know about it. 2 Thumbs up.

18 minutes ago, zale023 said:

Untitled.png

I am always using night mode for the following reasons:
   1. My co-workers wont question what i am doing since the color of night mode is almost the same with the software that I am using
   2. Day mode is too bright for me my eyes cant take it.. 

yes from the start night mode released i didn't change my settings anymore. i love the color its suiting to my eyes especially at night i can now see the numbers clearly. :)

ever since i started using night mode i never turn to normal mode when i roll cause it hurts my eyes now.

Goodjob PD for the nightmode.

16 hours ago, zale023 said:

Untitled.png

yeah.. I love it also ,its not a pain in the eye :)

i love this new night mode.. its more friendly to my eyes :)

kudos PD team for another job well done.. just like this forum and the btc jackpot..

hoping for more improvement and more give aways hehehe :P 

I like the nightmode feature in PD and use it everytime I log in 'cause it doesn't hurt my eyes while playing.

Edited by Nicol3
I thought it didn't post and kept on clicking and didn't realise it kept on repeating and my internet was slow I couldn't see it too if it posted or not.