Brais

Primedice GIFs contest

[Promotion finished] Those are some of the Primedice GIFs that we are posting on Facebook lately, Cool right?

Our designer is amazing but quite busy so we are looking for star designers in our community. We are going to pay 0.005 BTC for all the good GIFs or images.

• How is going to choose if an image is good or not? -Me
  • How do I know if my image was picked or not? And when you are going to pay me? -We are going to post the best images in our social networks and, if your image is there, that means that you are a winner and we will tip your PD account.
  • Are there any conditions? -The size has to be 800x600 and less than 1Mb.
  • Any recommendations? - Please try to keep the Primedice colors and topics in mind, as you can see all the GIFs has the same background (The background and logo are also in the attached archives on this post), Don't forget to tell us your username and if you also can add an explanation or a funny test will be helpful :D

2 million players.gif

Clicking.gif

Excited playing.gif

Giveaway.gif

Home of highrollers.gif

Super fun time.gif

background.png

Primedice_Prod.svg

wow this is nice giveaways. if only i have talent in this i will try but not, well good luck to all who will join. i love the GIF #1 #6 :x pretty cool!

Hi there is not a limited amount of winners here, we need images, and we take all the good ones :)

@Leo come here and see what people are saying about your designs!!! 

23 hours ago, xlittlegirly said:

Wow awesome stuff . I am gonna try it :)

giphy.gif

Here is my entry :D No Photoshop but i still tried !

Nice xgirly this is really cool

On 7/2/2017 at 07:46, Hakar_yusuf said:

My entry

1498945064130.gif

I like it! @Hakar_yusuf I also need your Primedice username here ;)

One of the conditions was to have a size lower than 1Mg and yours is much larger, Can you please send me, to brais@primedice.com or by private message the GIF with that size?

Guys, we need more good GIFs, what are you waiting for? 

11 minutes ago, Brais said:

I like it! @Hakar_yusuf I also need your Primedice username here ;)

One of the conditions was to have a size lower than 1Mg and yours is much larger, Can you please send me, to brais@primedice.com or by private message the GIF with that size?

Guys, we need more good GIFs, what are you waiting for? 

Username:hakaryusuf

Sent !