lolgato

What do you prefer betting on? NBA or Football/Soccer

These two kind of sports have different ways of scoring and some people call either one difficult to predict. But according to you personally which one would you rather bet on and please leave your reason why you prefer betting on NBA or football/soccer.

Additional: If you don't have any reasoning for your answer please don't reply in the first place. I want quality posts here :( 

Edited by lolgato

I never really got into Sports betting much until the NBA playoffs but I did do some betting on the World Cup in the past. I think I enjoy betting on NBA more and find it more exciting to watch. Plus I know the rules more than I know soccer rules.

9 hours ago, lolgato said:

These two kind of sports have different ways of scoring and some people call either one difficult to predict. But according to you personally which one would you rather bet on and please leave your reason why you prefer betting on NBA or football/soccer.

Additional: If you don't have any reasoning for your answer please don't reply in the first place. I want quality posts here :( 

I never bet on Soccer but already won a lot on NBA. I won a lot during the NBA finals. I bet on GSW. I really love NBA. 

here in Ph basketball is  more trending and me myself also bet online on basketball (NBA & PBA) :D  i love that sport too and sadly my team cavs didnt win lol better luck next time :P

Edited by Jenn09

Soccer of course.

The results of big tournaments are usually predictable, not by reputation, but by the actual ability of the team.

For example, Spain has a really high reputation in recent years, but they lack a good striker until DC joined for Spain, but he wasn't even the absolute starter.

I prefer to bet on soccer's games. The main reason is because I love to watch this kind of sport and for sure I already familiar with it. It will be easier to analyze the types of sports we like the most.