axchris

FREE WERL BOSS (Axchris)

Hail everyone !! :ph34r:

I am here to make friends and bitcoins in a desperate attempt to free de werl boss! - (AxchrisB|

From the Caribbean, 32 but feel like 800 mentally lol. I enjoy my day to day as an Architect but I LOVE ! to pop in during the day to shout the pd community and throw a few rolls hey what is the harm in that :$

I am adventurous but I love to increase my knowledge and understand on how the universe operates and what life really is!

If any one wishes to get to know me a bit more or have some architectural business ventures you would like to unite to execute please don't hesitate to shout me up any anytime.

For those beginners who I speak to about to about checking youtube for lessons here you go

Have good luck in all your rolls peeps !!!!!

Regards,

Chris:ph34r:

Edited by axchris
introductory typo error

2 minutes ago, axchris said:

I am here to make friends and bitcoins in a desperate attempt to free de werl boss! - (AxchrisB|

From the Barbados, 32 but feel like 800 mentally lol. I enjoy my day to day as an Architect but I LOVE ! to pop in during the day to shout the pd community and throw a few rolls hey what is the harm in that :$

I am adventurous but I love to increase my knowledge and understand on how the universe operates and what life really is!

If any one wishes to get to know me a bit more or have some architectural business ventures you would like to unite to execute please don't hesitate to shout me up any anytime.

For those beginners who I speak to about to about checking youtube for lessons here you go

Regards,

a yes mon i support the world boss

26 minutes ago, axchris said:

From the Barbados, 32 but feel like 800 mentally lol. I enjoy my day to day as an Architect but I LOVE ! to pop in during the day to shout the pd community and throw a few rolls hey what is the harm in that :$

Regards,

try more  best buddy . little good :)

1 hour ago, axchris said:

Regards,

welcome man, :)) i have to call you "uncle"  im still younge ha ha . more luck  to you.