jamyr

How not to bust.

Hello guys,

Recently, I've learned that being able to manage your bankroll and not letting yourself be greedy mostly result in profit.

1% of your bankroll, that is how much amount you should be averaging in your ins. Do not be complacent in making higher bets than what you planned. Because once you have tasted a big win, you will for sure hunt that kind of feeling. You see gambling have the way of making players think irrational, so the more disciplined your bets, the higher the chance of you not going bust.

Think of the Long Run guys.

Interesting tips but you should know, in any game requiring luck you always have a chance of busting. Even if you play the best you could the cards are the ones that shows the winner. This can definitely improve the chances of you not ruing your bankroll but as I said your topic name is a bit contradictory as you can always bust in any game requiring luck.

Never bet more than 10% of your bank roll in one bet! Keep it close to 1% to 5%. 

If u just wanna rage go 10% not more than that! You can use a bank account to keep 60% of the bank roll on it! And tip yourself when you need it! 

35 minutes ago, gwapoman said:

greediness is the key to losing. so if you play safe and take it slowly i think that there is more chance of winning

I agree. Greediness is the reason why we end up busting but if we can control our self I think we can fight our own greediness

14 minutes ago, kimpotxx said:

I agree. Greediness is the reason why we end up busting but if we can control our self I think we can fight our own greediness

yes and 1 more thing dont gamble what you cant afford to lose.?

Don't play on risky strat  if you have smaller balance. I suggest you deposit atleast .01 is you won't bust easily. Don't be greedy! Greediness can kill your balance. If you win 30% of your balance then stop. Take a break and save it later. Be patient! Take it slowly but surely :) Good luck.

You need self decipline for you not to get bust when you have profits withdraw and the one you afford to loss play again, but for you to have great profits you need to take a risk and that can lead also to busting so theirs no easy way just luck. I think all gamblers experience busting lol just enjoy the game is more important. Goodluck everyone

50 minutes ago, gwapoman said:

yes and 1 more thing dont gamble what you cant afford to lose.?

That is the no. 1 rule on gambling. Thats why I dont gamble that much because I know im not lucky on this

Manage bank roll management. Understand if you're playing +EV or -EV and play accordingly. There's great hand calculators which can analyse your play in order to see if you're doing the some what "correct" play and where you should essentially be. 

Learn how to catch players working you in a group at the tables. That has to be the best way to keep variance from kicking you out the door in bitcoin poker. Its way to common and a real sickness in our community.

On 28.06.2017 at 15:16, jamyr said:

Hello guys,

Recently, I've learned that being able to manage your bankroll and not letting yourself be greedy mostly result in profit.

1% of your bankroll, that is how much amount you should be averaging in your ins. Do not be complacent in making higher bets than what you planned. Because once you have tasted a big win, you will for sure hunt that kind of feeling. You see gambling have the way of making players think irrational, so the more disciplined your bets, the higher the chance of you not going bust.

Think of the Long Run guys.

I agree. With 500k sats on balance I bet not more than 100 sats if I plan martingale with 49.50% win chance. Even with the bet that small I know I can lose having 12 reds in a row, let alone with greater bets.