DMTripp27

Whats your typical balance

I want to make a few videos for people that might help them out or give them another idea to try. SO i'm just wondering what are people typical balances when they decide to deposit and play.

why don't u create a poll with multiple options like **0.001 to 0.01 btc**0.01 to 0.1 btc**0.1 to 1 btc**higher than 1 btc** so everyone can vote!? :) 

Edited by Aembh
typo

Using PD as a wallet isn't a bad idea as long as you have 2FA set. Our support is more responsive than any wallet provider & no one would suspect you'd store your coins here ;)

Obviously be careful of scripts etc & betting over your limit. Maybe use a bank account. 

With that said, I don't 100% recommend this but it's an option which I know many people use. 

6 hours ago, Edward said:

Using PD as a wallet isn't a bad idea as long as you have 2FA set. Our support is more responsive than any wallet provider & no one would suspect you'd store your coins here ;)

Obviously be careful of scripts etc & betting over your limit. Maybe use a bank account. 

With that said, I don't 100% recommend this but it's an option which I know many people use. 

I know 1 friend in telegram. he's using PD as wallet.

He even tried sending his satoshi from faucet. He said it works(havent tried it myself)

t

6 hours ago, Edward said:

that is a pretty good idea however I can't seem to win long enough to put any in my bank i make it a habit of busting 0.1 or more at a time 

7 hours ago, Edward said:

pd should add bank feature. to make balance more secured :)