Princess Hailey

Faucet or Deposit?

Hi guys hailey is here <3,  Many people are coming here just to play for faucets but to tell you guys right primedice faucet is discouraging you profit quite a bit, Faucet is used for testing not for FARMING grrrrrr. If i were you try to value it for practice and when you got in the right track then i strongly suggest that you deposit something for real if you wanna gamble and have fun in primedice and earn what you desire. Remember you maybe able to earn from faucet but it will take a long time and its a hassle for me better deposit and play a large balance 20 usd will do for newbie gambler. If you're complaining about having no money? then why gamble if you can't afford to loss. LOL.

ill choose deposit,simply because if u really want to win big then bet big.like i always saying,you will never know what will gonna happen next!

8 hours ago, Princess Hailey said:

Hi guys hailey is here <3,  Many people are coming here just to play for faucets but to tell you guys right primedice faucet is discouraging you profit quite a bit, Faucet is used for testing not for FARMING grrrrrr. If i were you try to value it for practice and when you got in the right track then i strongly suggest that you deposit something for real if you wanna gamble and have fun in primedice and earn what you desire. Remember you maybe able to earn from faucet but it will take a long time and its a hassle for me better deposit and play a large balance 20 usd will do for newbie gambler. If you're complaining about having no money? then why gamble if you can't afford to loss. LOL.

i dont know how they farm from faucet. in my opinion if want to win some. you have to depo some. :) nothing is free

It's pretty obvious depositing is the way to go the most i ever made of a faucet is 0.076 bitcoins while the most i made of a deposit is 0.1 to 23 bitcoins. Do you see the difference?

31 minutes ago, roomfirst said:

I always deposit and i rarely play with faucets. i'm surprised tho, people can run a faucet into money.

Exactly. It's very hard to play with faucets especially if you have the lowest faucet. I don't use it much coz it's boring so it's better to deposit to have a good profit. YOLO

I say true most of time i use faucet and try new strategy If i feel this was good strategy to double your deposit then i will deposit .100% my deposit are double some times i take 5x and 10x profit. :)

Yea, i didnt know that there's a persons or bot that can make money out of faucets, i dont usually use my faucets i find it boring so for me i choose depo & also i join giveaways to have funds as well.

If you want better you need to deposit as faucet is for only testing purpose but there are many lucky person who make some good money from faucet including me lol but i prefer deposit now faucet got lowered so i also deposit and play now :)

Yeah, deposit is really the only way to play unless you just want to test to figure out how the site works or maybe test a betting bot to make sure there aren't any bugs, etc.

13 hours ago, Princess Hailey said:

So you're pretty much saying do not use the faucet because you have no money and can't afford to lose. This is probably spam judging from all the other topics you've posted in a very short span of time. But I've made 300k from faucet, I could've made much more. I've heard of people who made 1BTC+ from faucet just recently. I will probably deposit myself, but what is the point of this topic?

On 27.06.2017 at 05:29, Princess Hailey said:

Hi guys hailey is here <3,  Many people are coming here just to play for faucets but to tell you guys right primedice faucet is discouraging you profit quite a bit, Faucet is used for testing not for FARMING grrrrrr. 

How in world anybody would be able to abuse faucet in here? 100sato per claim, it's probably the worst faucet amount around.