zale023

Means of Transportation

On 6/27/2017 at 03:11, zale023 said:

Heya guys! Since we live in different countries and we all have different means of transportation. I'm curious of what is your main means of transportation!

Mine or us Filipino's main means of transportation are jeepneys. We also have taxi and currently have services like uber, grab taxi, grab car and etc..

What makes it more interesting while traveling is this! A unique jeepney! Built to look like a small bus. This jeepney has a sound system and you can also enjoy its karaoke for free! You can also view movies!

Screen_Shot_2016-08-03_at_10.56.00_PM.jpg

Screen_Shot_2016-09-14_at_2.09.06_PM.png

In my country here, we use both the train, air, water and the vehicular transport system. But more popular is the vehicular transport, because that is what is affordable. Others are way too expensive.

17 hours ago, Jenn09 said:

Wow zale i never seen nor ride that kind of jeepney in my whole life. thats cool. Hoping to have it soon here in manila. Hehe xD

Yeah surely it is a worth ride! You do have something like this in Manila but not a jeepney, you have a taxi that have a karaoke xD

On 6/27/2017 at 09:11, zale023 said:

Heya guys! Since we live in different countries and we all have different means of transportation. I'm curious of what is your main means of transportation!

Mine or us Filipino's main means of transportation are jeepneys. We also have taxi and currently have services like uber, grab taxi, grab car and etc..

What makes it more interesting while traveling is this! A unique jeepney! Built to look like a small bus. This jeepney has a sound system and you can also enjoy its karaoke for free! You can also view movies!

Screen_Shot_2016-08-03_at_10.56.00_PM.jpg

Screen_Shot_2016-09-14_at_2.09.06_PM.png

is this public transportation ? wow its looks very cool :) 

i never see something like this before @zale023

very cool

8 hours ago, artcode said:

is this public transportation ? wow its looks very cool :) 

i never see something like this before @zale023

very cool

Yes it is a public utility jeepney. It's really cool! The driver is very accommodating and you can request a song or movie to play while you're traveling :D

Most common and popular public transport here is bus, and for me personally my car is the best transportation vehicle ever. I can stop when ever I want and take a break, and I can choose route and time when I travel and yes, it is a bit more expensive then using bus but it pays off in my opinion. :)

Bus is currently the means of transport I use the most since I still don't have my driving licence. It's not that bad, just sometimes air conditioning doesn't work so it can be a problem sometimes. I hope that I will begin with the driving lessons soon and be able to use the car :) 

I usually prefer cab over buses but I am totally in favor of the community that encourages people to use buses as a means of transport. I see empty buses on my way to the office. The only concern that I have is not finding an empty bus if I plan on being regular in taking the bus service. I do not want to get late to the office, so I prefer cabs. 

On 27/06/2017 at 03:25, DMTripp27 said:

first one is my one bike and car the second one is of my new bike that i am so in love with 

Bike.jpg

bike 2.jpg

This is a very cool bike