MICRO

📢 Introducing myself as new CEO of Primedice

@MICRO I already said that I am so happy to see that your hard work is recognized.

Liked very much your new awesome presentation.

It is so nice to see that somebody that likes his work, that has passion for what he does, can be recognized for it.

I must say that PD support is the best I have ever seen, on much bigger companies you can wait months for an email to be answered, if you are lucky. You and your team have done an amazing job. Most people here take for granted that having such a good support is a normal thing, but it is not, it is very unusual. It is an example of how things should work everywhere. And it is your creation.

You are a CEO that listens to his own customers, and that is very unusual too.

Im in PD since 2014, I can only say good things about you, and hope that you get the best things in life because you truly deserve.

Again Congratulations Sir Micro, you deserve the CEO position for working so hard from the top to bottom. You really are a dedicated man to his work,

good luck MICRO as the CEO , btw just get a ceo tag for primedice chat ! hopefully you will make it better than it is now !

Congratulations again! Thanks to you PD develops and grows, you deserve it with your work, I'm sure that with you he will continue to grow!!! Good luck in the future!!

Permit me to add my voice to those already here... I love hardworking individuals who have passion and works tirelessly to achieve great feat. congratulations again Micro. CEO