ravenyvolle

Where is your "Dream place" to travel?

There is one and the same question in almost every topic, but I don’t get tired of repeating, better place on earth, Japan :)

Personally I dream of visiting Mexico. I am in love with the culture and history of this magnificent country. I love their language and their music. However the traveling there costs really much from where I live. That's why I am working hard as a writer on https://studentshare.org/. I am planning to earn enough money by the end of this year and follow my dream.

Edited by irynadreamer

Since I have studied English language and literature for four years and heard a lots about English culture and their way of life, I would like to travel the whole Great Britain and Ireland, I would especially love to visit London and Dublin. :)

Someday in distant future I would like to visit Maldives. My dream is to visit some exotic destination since I really like travelling and I would like to see how people from  other cultures live 😊

I love to go any place a cruise ship takes me. They are by far the best value when it comes to spending money on a vacation because everything is included for the most part, and you don’t have to worry about making plans or commuting to different areas as they provide that for you

i wud be happy to reach new places, but i dont want a dream place😅 it hurts if i dont fulfill the dream. i dream of money, money to reach diff places😅

My dream place is Paris and Canada..I want to go there with my sisters and daughter.travelling all the places there, enjoying the sceneries and their food and if luck I want to live there.

You asked a very nice question, I love to travel, my dream place to travel is Kashmir, Kashmir is the paradise of the world, I will travel to Kashmir, I want to go there, who doesn't love to travel, everyone loves to travel, but  Not everyone likes all places, I like to travel to Kashmir, but many others may not like to travel to Kashmir, but I love Kashmir.  I like Kashmir very much, you will be fascinated if you visit Kashmir

There are many places I would like to go. I have been in most of europe, but I still need to go to Berlin and Amsterdam, so if it should be a cheap and easy travel I would pick those two. If money and time aren 't an issue, I would choose Sydney and Los Angeles

If I'll be given the chance to travel in the country or place I want and love to go is in India,I want to meet my kindly and thoughtful friends there and tour together

2 minutes ago, Dijana said:

First of all Paris, to take a picture with Eifel tower behind. 😍

The second Maldives. Beach, send and sea, what else do we need?! 

Don't mean to crush your dreams, but in general paris is a dump. 
I drive there occasionally for business, it's not as magical as people make it out to be.

As for my dream country, I'd like something nordic. Colder, fresh air, away from people.

Just now, RandomLTCgambl said:

Don't mean to crush your dreams, but in general paris is a dump. 
I drive there occasionally for business, it's not as magical as people make it out to be.

As for my dream country, I'd like something nordic. Colder, fresh air, away from people.

You don't think Paris is beautiful? Why don't you like it? 🤔

I hate winter, so no Nordic for me 😂

Just now, Dijana said:

You don't think Paris is beautiful? Why don't you like it? 🤔

I hate winter, so no Nordic for me 😂

I guess the first time I went there about 15 years ago stuck with me.

There was garbage littered in so many places, the Eiffel tower was pretty but the environment was just not as magical as it is portrayed in shows, movies and sometimes even stories.