ravenyvolle

Where is your "Dream place" to travel?

Maldives definitely! I once worked as a Hilton hotel reservations support and while browsing through Hilton's list of hotels, their Resort Hotel in Maldives definitely a sight to behold, literally breath-taking, lol! If luck gets on my side one day and I'd win some BTCs, I'd spend it in booking one of the hotel's cabanas/suites for a week or two vacation with my partner :)

anyone plan to Indonesia?

many natural tourist destinations are very beautiful ... we will be happy to welcome you here. read about tourism promotions in our country, you will be surprised to see the beauty directly, I guarantee you will not be disappointed ..

B|

if i have given a 2 chance to go into the place i wanted to be is in the Italy specially to the Venice with my lovely wife  it was romantic right and i was thinking on the second place i wanted to be

Hum i would go for Greece and Dubai?

Greece has such cool and beautifull places to go to (visiting ofc).

Dubai will always be that wonderfull world between the desert, how do they handle the city and how much technology is involved.