ravenyvolle

Where is your "Dream place" to travel?

Australia, New Zealand, Canada, South Africa and The states. :D

Been to quite  a few places in europe already, wanna switch continents :) I live in a rather populated region in the world, and all those countries still have some vast amount of space where no people come :)

5 minutes ago, Kristoffff said:

Australia, New Zealand, Canada, South Africa and The states. :D

Been to quite  a few places in europe already, wanna switch continents :) I live in a rather populated region in the world, and all those countries still have some vast amount of space where no people come :)

il be there this march haha.. 

You like to travel asia too? There are a lot of beautiful places here with different cultures and foods that you will surely appreciate:) 

Just now, ravenyvolle said:

il be there this march haha.. 

You like to travel asia too? There are a lot of beautiful places here with different cultures and foods that you will surely appreciate:) 

I don't mind Asia, I sure wouldnt say no in going there. Tho I'm not a huge fan of the asian food and spices. Japan looks wicked tho!

Where u 'll be this March?

I've always been a huge fan of english speaking countries. I kinda dreamt about immigrating to one of those places in the past, but seeing as my girlfriend gets homesick and would miss her family too much, it will only be vacation trips to those kinda countries :)

8 minutes ago, Kristoffff said:

I don't mind Asia, I sure wouldnt say no in going there. Tho I'm not a huge fan of the asian food and spices. Japan looks wicked tho!

Where u 'll be this March?

I've always been a huge fan of english speaking countries. I kinda dreamt about immigrating to one of those places in the past, but seeing as my girlfriend gets homesick and would miss her family too much, it will only be vacation trips to those kinda countries :)

Probably amsterdam and paris:) I really dream of going there and been saving money to go there. Haha 

3 minutes ago, ravenyvolle said:

Probably amsterdam and paris:) I really dream of going there and been saving money to go there. Haha 

Been to both, I would recommend London tho;  Paris wasnt really great. Ofcourse it's worth the visit , Eifeltower and such, big city, but hella expensive and the people in Paris aren't the nicest.  

Amsterdam is cool too! We went there last year, stayed at a hotel for  a cheap price, like 3 days and it included a champagne breakfast :D 

4 minutes ago, Kristoffff said:

Been to both, I would recommend London tho;  Paris wasnt really great. Ofcourse it's worth the visit , Eifeltower and such, big city, but hella expensive and the people in Paris aren't the nicest.  

Amsterdam is cool too! We went there last year, stayed at a hotel for  a cheap price, like 3 days and it included a champagne breakfast :D 

Which hotel if you dont mind to share haha .. :) Yeah someone will tour me there soon. Lol

Ive been looking forward to visit paris tho, but il see if i can squeeze London too:) 

3 minutes ago, ravenyvolle said:

Which hotel if you dont mind to share haha .. :) Yeah someone will tour me there soon. Lol

Ive been looking forward to visit paris tho, but il see if i can squeeze London too:) 

"Hotel Arena"  a little out of the centre, but easily accessible with public transport :) I think it was an temporary sale. As the hotel is under construction (we didn't notice alot about that tho).

I imagine if you're from Asia, Europe is like the total opposite, probably will feel clean on the street :P Im not sure what you are used to tho.

2 minutes ago, Kristoffff said:

"Hotel Arena"  a little out of the centre, but easily accessible with public transport :) I think it was an temporary sale. As the hotel is under construction (we didn't notice alot about that tho).

I imagine if you're from Asia, Europe is like the total opposite, probably will feel clean on the street :P Im not sure what you are used to tho.

Alright i will try to see that hotel online..

Some asian countries are so clean and expensive too like singapore .. You should try to visit it:) 

Yeah im freaking excited haha time is quiet fast anyway:)

Edited by ravenyvolle