ravenyvolle

Where is your "Dream place" to travel?

If I will be given a chance to choose at least 2 places that i want to add in my bucketlist are Paris and  New York. It is just my dream to travel those places and I have been saving money to be there:)

I chose Paris because it is just so beautiful, the food, place and art is highly appreciated there, and of course Eifel tower is there too!

And New York because I might sound crazy but I am so into this tv series called 'Gossip Girl" that i want to see the places they shoot the scenes in the show!:)

I hope to travel these places before I turn 30 and hopefully to be with someone that he/she is worth travelling with:)

Edited by ravenyvolle

1 minute ago, Edward said:

Pretty keen on hitting up Spain

Spain is a really nice pick.. I have been there a couple times while living at Portugal and I can tell you that I really loved that country.

About my dream place... Greece.. as I have said a lot of times in my streams I have been dreaming with Greece since when I was 7 and now I can really feel this dream coming true in the next year <3

47 minutes ago, ravenyvolle said:

If I will be given a chance to choose at least 2 places that i want to add in my bucketlist are Paris and  New York. It is just my dream to travel those places and I have been saving money to be there:)

I chose Paris because it is just so beautiful, the food, place and art is highly appreciated there, and of course Eifel tower is there too!

And New York because I might sound crazy but I am so into this tv series called 'Gossip Girl" that i want to see the places they shoot the scenes in the show!:)

I hope to travel these places before I turn 30 and hopefully to be with someone that he/she is worth travelling with:)

that places are my dream too.  beautiful places <3

it is nice to travel when someone beside you is your special someone <3
i hope so when time comes for me to travel where the places i want to go must be more memorable coz the place is special and i'm with my love ones/family/friends.
saranghae KOREA and Maldives <3
but need first to keep money and find that special someone.lol
i still on top on the list is PH <3
its more fun in PH :)