Brais

How did you find out about Primedice?

Friend? Forum? Google? Where did you first hear about Primedice? We have some decent tracking of users and how they sign up (Whether it is organic or not etc.) However, it’s a little difficult at times to pinpoint it. So let me know, where did you hear about it?

It will help us also with new ideas to continue growing 9_9

4 minutes ago, Brais said:

Friend? Forum? Google? Where did you first hear about Primedice? We have some decent tracking of users and how they sign up (Whether it is organic or not etc.) However, it’s a little difficult at times to pinpoint it. So let me know, where did you hear about it?

It will help us also with new ideas to continue growing 9_9

i was on fb the my friend sent me her pd link the i try to sign in. but that time i got no idea on bitcoins i just like to see whats on link due to curiousity :) then day by day i watch on youtube what is bitcoin that is using for playing on primedice . i try to play using free money on site. 

I found out about Primedice when I was looking for another gambling site on google. This was my second gambling site but the first one I deposited my money to, the first gambling site I played with was just claiming from faucets and trying to see if I could double up the amount.

I find primedice at bitcointalk forum.

and the thread was looking good when compared to others :) 

From a friend i only know in facebook then he ask me to join here then give it a shot. & found out that PD is a lilbit addictive so until now im here. Lol

was searching for bitcoin faucet on 2015 and i discovered primedice dice gambling. 

Google... I was looking for faucets that can give me decent satoshi that I can claim then prime dice was part of the list instead of collecting satoshi from the faucet I end up playing dice hehehe.